Windows 10: Windows computer dies really fast

Discus and support Windows computer dies really fast in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So I lately had this issue after I was done using my windows laptop and leaving it in sleep mode I charged it and leave it until the next day but there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Bryan Sanchez-Sanchez, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Windows computer dies really fast

So I lately had this issue after I was done using my windows laptop and leaving it in sleep mode I charged it and leave it until the next day but there is sometimes where I open it its doesn't start until I plug it in and once I do it, it turns on saying I have no battery and it's kind of dumb cause I charged it and the light of the laptop was shining white which means it's fully charged.

:)

Bryan Sanchez-Sanchez, Mar 16, 2022

2. critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 16, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows computer dies really fast :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 16, 2022
  4. Windows computer dies really fast

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows computer dies really fast

1. Windows computer dies really fast - Similar Threads - computer dies really

2. Battery dies fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery dies fast: My battery has been dying super fast doing simple tasks like going through google. I troubleshooted the battery and it was fine. I think that I have more processes in task manager and I do not know if that is what is causing my battery to die fast. Can someone please tell me...
  3. Battery dies fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery dies fast: My battery has been dying super fast doing simple tasks like going through google. I troubleshooted the battery and it was fine. I think that I have more processes in task manager and I do not know if that is what is causing my battery to die fast. Can someone please tell me...
  4. This part of my lenovo computer heats up really fast and gets really hot for no reason, if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This part of my lenovo computer heats up really fast and gets really hot for no reason, if...: The black one is the one thats heating up. There was also this blue sticker, I took off to take this photo but I put it back one. The one that says PM991 NVMe REV 0 PYRITE...
  5. This part of my lenovo computer heats up really fast and gets really hot for no reason, if...

This part of my lenovo computer heats up really fast and gets really hot for no reason, if...: The black one is the one thats heating up. There was also this blue sticker, I took off to take this photo but I put it back one. The one that says PM991 NVMe REV 0 PYRITE...
  6. Windows computer dies really fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows computer dies really fast: So I lately had this issue after I was done using my windows laptop and leaving it in sleep mode I charged it and leave it until the next day but there is sometimes where I open it its doesn't start until I plug it in and once I do it, it turns on saying I have no battery and...
  7. Windows computer dies really fast

Windows computer dies really fast: So I lately had this issue after I was done using my windows laptop and leaving it in sleep mode I charged it and leave it until the next day but there is sometimes where I open it its doesn't start until I plug it in and once I do it, it turns on saying I have no battery and...
  8. Computer Draining really fast

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Draining really fast: My little brother plays Minecraft on his course and frequently downloads mods, and I’m not sure if that’s relevant to the problem, but the battery is draining really fast like going to 88 to 79 in five minutes. How do I stop it from draining that fast? submitted by...
  9. Surface Battery Dies Fast

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Battery Dies Fast: I need help with my Surface Laptop 3. My Surface Laptop battery only lasts around 3 hours. I've probably spent a month going through every solution but to no avail. I really need help as I don't want to give up on this $1,300 laptop. Any help would mean a lot...
  10. My Wi-Fi is really slow on Windows but really fast on Android

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Wi-Fi is really slow on Windows but really fast on Android: When I use my Wi-Fi on Android it's really fast, but when I use it on Windows it's really slow. I noticed that on windows when I open Youtube and Google it's fast no problem and I can load 4K videos without buffer, but I tried loading Amazon and Speedtest.net it wouldn't load...