Windows 10: Windows computer freezes while installing Graphics driver

Discus and support Windows computer freezes while installing Graphics driver in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If your Windows computer freezes while installing the Graphics driver, this post may help you fix the issue. Compatibility issues are one of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 29, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows computer freezes while installing Graphics driver

Windows computer freezes while installing Graphics driver [​IMG]
    If your Windows computer freezes while installing the Graphics driver, this post may help you fix the issue. Compatibility issues are one of the causes of this problem. Your computer may freeze if the Graphics driver that you are installing is not compatible with it. A driver is a software that establishes a communication link […]

This article Windows computer freezes while installing Graphics driver first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Geethu B Win User

Graphics driver failed durring installation

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages while booting the computer normally?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    This issue could have occurred if the driver is not installed properly.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode with Networking and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you to install latest graphics driver and check if you face any issues.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2:

Now install latest graphics driver and check if you can boot the computer normally.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Windows computer freezes while installing Graphics driver

Graphics driver "requires further installation."

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing, I will be glad to you help you.

The issue could be if the drivers are either not updated or get corrupted. So, I would suggest you to update the display drivers and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Method 1: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type
      Windows Update

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue.
    Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the graphics/display drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your display device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Thank you

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows computer freezes while installing Graphics driver

1. Windows computer freezes while installing Graphics driver - Similar Threads - computer freezes while

2. Toshiba laptop freezes while install WiFi drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop freezes while install WiFi drivers: Hi during wi fi install my computer freezes while saying now installing wlan driverModel is satellite L655-S5150 It happens after windows vista installationSince that to keeps freezing Have any fixes for meThanks...
  3. Toshiba laptop freezes while install WiFi drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop freezes while install WiFi drivers: Hi during wi fi install my computer freezes while saying now installing wlan driverModel is satellite L655-S5150 It happens after windows vista installationSince that to keeps freezing Have any fixes for meThanks...
  4. Windows 11 freezing while installing AMD driver. how to solve ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freezing while installing AMD driver. how to solve ?: Recently while I was away from the laptop, its display went dark the display was on. then I had to force restart but nothing workedso I reinstall a fresh copy of Windows 11 and since then whenever I try to install GPU drivers for my AMD Radeon 530, Windows freezes so I have...
  5. Graphic Driver update freezes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic Driver update freezes Windows 10: I have this new core i3 PC with Foxconn H67MP motherboard. 2gb RAM.After a fresh install of windows, I try to install graphics driver and suddenly, the PC freezes with nothing working. When this happens, the only way to to turn it off is to unplug it from the power source....
  6. Computer graphics freeze, then computer restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer graphics freeze, then computer restarts: My computer has started randomly freezing the video output, but audio will still play for a few seconds before the whole computer restarts. I believe the issue is a faulty driver. I ran the driver verifier and was given the error: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION for the...
  7. my pc is freezing cause of installing graphics driver

my pc is freezing cause of installing graphics driver: hi i am using intel i5 3470 processor, os =windows 10 when i install graphics driver of i5 3470. I means intel hd 2500 driver the pc stuck or freezes i installed the oldest versions,latest versions still the pc stuck if i need to use the pc i needed to disable the...
  8. Issue while installing graphic's drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue while installing graphic's drivers: Hello, I have my laptop with Windows 10 installed and with AMD RADEON TM VEGA 8 graphics, and i am unable to install the drivers of the same. I tried to install the drivers from AMD official site but couldn't find the graphic card mentioned above. also i tried to download...
  9. amd graphics computer freezes

amd graphics computer freezes: whenever i try to install amd drivers on my laptop my computer completely freezes with no option but to force shutdown currently i have disabled it and my computer is working just but am unable to make any updates due to the driver installation which causes my computer to to...
  10. Windows 1803- freeze on graphics driver installation

Windows 1803- freeze on graphics driver installation: I'm running Windows 8.1 (64 bit) on my Lenovo G500 laptop. It has AMD Radeon HD 8570 (2GB) graphics card, Intel integrated HD graphics, i5 processor, 500 GB SATA Hard disk and 8GB DDR3 RAM. My laptop had slowed down over past six months. Last time I did clean installation of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Laptop 2014 freeze after installing grahic driver