Windows 10: Windows computer is stuck in bitlocker loop, unable to access even if I have the right...

Discus and support Windows computer is stuck in bitlocker loop, unable to access even if I have the right... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here is my issue:Just activated bitlocker on a Windows 10 computer, encryption is in XTS-AES 128. When I finished the setup, computer restarted as it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Samuel Raymond, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Windows computer is stuck in bitlocker loop, unable to access even if I have the right...

Here is my issue:Just activated bitlocker on a Windows 10 computer, encryption is in XTS-AES 128. When I finished the setup, computer restarted as it normally does when you activate bitlocker.Since then, unable to get back in, I know I have the right password because when I enter a wrong one I get an error message stating it's the wrong password, and when I enter the right one, no message, screen goes black and I get prompted once more to the password screen. Then, I reenter the right password, screen goes black and then I get prompted to the recovery screen where I enter my recovery key, but

:)

Samuel Raymond, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

BitLocker permanent loop

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you using Windows 10 pro?

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the article below and check if it helps.

BitLocker Troubleshooting: Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 15, 2022
  3. James Win User
    Bitlocker Stuck Decrypting

@rinconmike

For future reference, instead of using the TASK MANAGER to restart, you can simply hold CTRL + SHIFT and right click on blank space on the Task bar, to bring up 'Exit Explorer'.

Another option is to use software.

From m3datarecovery

Download

Instructions

From m3datarecovery

- *Smile

James, Nov 15, 2022
  4. Windows computer is stuck in bitlocker loop, unable to access even if I have the right...

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows computer is stuck in bitlocker loop, unable to access even if I have the right...

1. Windows computer is stuck in bitlocker loop, unable to access even if I have the right... - Similar Threads - computer stuck bitlocker

2. Bitlocker stuck on recovery loop, can't access windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker stuck on recovery loop, can't access windows.: I upgraded a windows 10 Dell to windows 11 and then went to wipe everything. It now boots to the Bitlocker recovery screen, asking for a key that I never made.Pressing esc or fn11 for more recovery options restarts the computer, making it boot to Bitlocker again. I cannot get...
  3. Bitlocker stuck on recovery loop, can't access windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker stuck on recovery loop, can't access windows.: I upgraded a windows 10 Dell to windows 11 and then went to wipe everything. It now boots to the Bitlocker recovery screen, asking for a key that I never made.Pressing esc or fn11 for more recovery options restarts the computer, making it boot to Bitlocker again. I cannot get...
  4. Windows computer is stuck in bitlocker loop, unable to access even if I have the right...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows computer is stuck in bitlocker loop, unable to access even if I have the right...: Here is my issue:Just activated bitlocker on a Windows 10 computer, encryption is in XTS-AES 128. When I finished the setup, computer restarted as it normally does when you activate bitlocker.Since then, unable to get back in, I know I have the right password because when I...
  5. Windows computer is stuck in bitlocker loop, unable to access even if I have the right...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows computer is stuck in bitlocker loop, unable to access even if I have the right...: Here is my issue:Just activated bitlocker on a Windows 10 computer, encryption is in XTS-AES 128. When I finished the setup, computer restarted as it normally does when you activate bitlocker.Since then, unable to get back in, I know I have the right password because when I...
  6. I don't have the right bitlocker recovery key to access my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't have the right bitlocker recovery key to access my laptop: I don't have the right bitlocker recovery key to access my laptop.I have a key from a previous device.When it was purchased and set up, I was not given the option.Now my laptop is locked asking for my bitlocker key.Is it possible to speak with a Microsoft agent to sort this...
  7. Windows Computer Stuck On Loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Computer Stuck On Loop: Hello, a while ago I was notified that my computer did not have enough space to update so I cleared some space and deleted some of my apps and tried again. It worked and it started updating, I went to sleep because it was the night for me. The next day, I come to my computer...
  8. Bitlocker Stuck in Loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Stuck in Loop: I have a Surface Book 2 which is stuck in a bitlocker reovery loop. When asked for the revovery key I enter it and it simply asks me again. To break the loop I do the following: Skip this drive : Advanced Options > Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Command Prompt 1....
  9. computer stuck in loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer stuck in loop: My computer is constantly running a Repair Disk error program that says it could take up to 1 hour but has been running for 15 hours I have tried to reboot but with no success it just keeps reappearing How can I close it down Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  10. Bitlocker - Loop / Stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bitlocker - Loop / Stuck: Dear community, I have a problem regarding my "Dell Inspiron 7773". A little over a month ago, my computer out of nowhere shut-down. After restarting it, it asked for my bit-locker key, which i never got / saved because: 1. I didn't know there was such thing as a...