Windows 10: Windows Computer Stuck On Loop

Discus and support Windows Computer Stuck On Loop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, a while ago I was notified that my computer did not have enough space to update so I cleared some space and deleted some of my apps and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chillydaniel160, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Windows Computer Stuck On Loop

Hello, a while ago I was notified that my computer did not have enough space to update so I cleared some space and deleted some of my apps and tried again. It worked and it started updating, I went to sleep because it was the night for me. The next day, I come to my computer and on the screen I see it say: "Undoing changes made to your computer". I was so confused about what happened and I thought it would fix itself in a few hours. I checked back in 2 hours and it said the same thing. It actually restarted a couple of times and the same thing happened. I search it up online and people told me to go to "Safe Mode". I tried multiple ways. Turning off and on the computer about 8 times, Press F11 on startup, and none of it worked. I thought I had to wait and it would probably fix itself but it's been two days and the same thing is happening. Will I have to buy a new computer? Please comment on this post.

:)

chillydaniel160, Sep 2, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Windows Computer Stuck On Loop

Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows Computer Stuck On Loop

1. Windows Computer Stuck On Loop - Similar Threads - Computer Stuck Loop

2. Computer stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on endless loop: I was updating windows 10But i got the we couldn't complete update reverting changes errorAfter 2-3 hoursI restarted my pc and now it is stuck in endless loopmeaning that it starts normally when a manufactuer logo appears it will go black screen then an loading circle appears...
  3. Computer stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer stuck on endless loop: I was updating windows 10But i got the we couldn't complete update reverting changes errorAfter 2-3 hoursI restarted my pc and now it is stuck in endless loopmeaning that it starts normally when a manufactuer logo appears it will go black screen then an loading circle appears...
  4. My computer is stuck in a loop!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer is stuck in a loop!: I have a Microsoft 10 computer and it's been stuck in the hello screen loop after rebooting it. I tried so many different ways like startup repair, safe mode, and even reset my computer in the option where you're supposed to recycle it after but nothing is working! Also...
  5. My computer is stuck in a loop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck in a loop!: I have a Microsoft 10 computer and it's been stuck in the hello screen loop after rebooting it. I tried so many different ways like startup repair, safe mode, and even reset my computer in the option where you're supposed to recycle it after but nothing is working! Also...
  6. My computer is stuck in a loop!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Stuck at repair computer loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at repair computer loop: Hi. My parent using laptop watch vids in YouTube. The laptop then suddenly restart. Every time now starting with "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC". And said log file can be found at D:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt . I found that the...
  8. Computer stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in boot loop: Hi all, My computer had been quite unstable lately and this morning it didn't boot at all anymore. I suspected this to be an overheating issue, as it would POST again and the fans would blow way less hard after I cleaned it out. I also checked the temperatures in the BIOS...
  9. computer stuck in loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer stuck in loop: My computer is constantly running a Repair Disk error program that says it could take up to 1 hour but has been running for 15 hours I have tried to reboot but with no success it just keeps reappearing How can I close it down Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  10. computer is stuck in "update" loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer is stuck in "update" loop: Hi, I recently got a new laptop and found it didn't have enough memory, so to get it ready to send back I wiped the data from it. However I learned of something I could do about the memory, so I turned it back on and it showed the dell logo then asked me for my country...