Windows 10: Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites

Discus and support Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 is a great operating system, and the same can be said about many of the computers it powers. But there comes a time when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 29, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites

WinClub, Jul 29, 2019
  2. AndySteck Win User

Upload pictures to website using Windows Phone 8

OK so I've been frustrated by my Windows Phone 8's ability to upload pictures to various websites. The fact now that it can not upload to this very website (www.Answers.Microsoft.com) is just mindblowing. Microsoft just added the feature to insert pictures
    to threads by pressing the "Add Image" button. But apparently that is not possible with a microsoft/windows mobile device.

• I've tried it with my old Android phone and it works fine. After pressing the Choose File button a box pops up asking where the file is located, which is typical for all websites that I've uploaded photos to. See the first screenshot below.

• When trying it with my Windows Phone 8, HTC 8x nothing at all happens. Which is what I find on all websites that I've tried to upload a picture to. See the second screenshot.

Is it possible to upload pictures to websites with a microsoft mobile device? If not, why is it that both Android and IOS allow this functionality but microsoft does not?

Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites dff85e57-5240-4edd-9f77-84ee6f698cda.jpg

Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites 83a3824c-7d71-418e-bde4-6ea28e06559f.png

AndySteck, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Uploading pictures to website

I just got a new Dell computer with windows 10 home, & transfered pictures from my old computer, but can not upload the pictures to another
    website (Google Photos, Megaupload, Google Drive, Onedrive) on the new computer. How can I fix this?

ChakravarthiDiaz, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites

Uploading pictures to another website

I just got a new Dell computer with windows 10 home, & transfered pictures from my old computer, but can not upload the pictures to another website on the new computer. How can I fix this?

ChristopherBiekert, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites

1. Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites - Similar Threads - computer wont let

2. My computer wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  3. My computer wont let me log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  4. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Won't let me paste pictures: Hello All -I am attempting to copy a group of pictures onto a back up drive and I am getting the attached message.My laptop is an IdeaPad Gaming 3 with currently 237 GB of memory with 226 GB being used. The backup drive I am trying to move items over to is a Seagate that is...
  5. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't let me paste pictures: Hello All -I am attempting to copy a group of pictures onto a back up drive and I am getting the attached message.My laptop is an IdeaPad Gaming 3 with currently 237 GB of memory with 226 GB being used. The backup drive I am trying to move items over to is a Seagate that is...
  6. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

7. my computer wont let me be adminaster

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer wont let me be adminaster: how do i run on my computer as adminaster when i go to comand promt it says run as adminaster and it says no https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-be-adminaster/7239204e-3838-4c2b-bffe-1b2536189ef2
  8. upload to a website a picture taken by a laptop

upload to a website a picture taken by a laptop: How do I upload a picture taken by my laptop to a website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-to-a-website-a-picture-taken-by-a-laptop/35df6b48-0716-4d1e-ba7c-9c4e6371e86a
  9. UPLOADING PICTURES TO COMPUTER...

UPLOADING PICTURES TO COMPUTER...: Every time I try to upload pictures from my Iphone 7 to my HP computer, a few pictures upload until it stops and says that "something went wrong. Your files might not be imported." I have attempted everything online that has been suggested to do, which brings me to believe...
  10. Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!

Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!: i use a shopping website called vova and i was able to shop on here on my lenovo laptop for months but now all of a sudden everything is working except that website. it makes no sense. i have all updates installed so i dont know what it is. i use this website alot so i cant...