Windows 10: Windows computer

Discus and support Windows computer in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; [IMG]I My computer keeps on going through a loop. It goes please wait and then the photo above. ive tried every option on the picture. Has anyone got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by a.d.n_1, Jul 3, 2020.

1. a.d.n_1 Win User

Windows computer

Windows computer [​IMG]I My computer keeps on going through a loop. It goes please wait and then the photo above. ive tried every option on the picture. Has anyone got any advice?

:)

a.d.n_1, Jul 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 3, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows computer

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows computer

1. Windows computer - Similar Threads - computer

2. This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer: It says "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you access it." I tried to install something and i dont have the installer anymore and this keeps popping up even though I cant install it anymore...
  3. This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer: It says "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you access it." I tried to install something and i dont have the installer anymore and this keeps popping up even though I cant install it anymore...
  4. Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer: Whatever I open after starting the computer the apps will shut down in a few seconds. I've tried Edge. Chrome and some other games, the results are all the same. It seems like whatever I run in a few minutes after starting windows have the same issue.Restarting the computer...
  5. Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer

Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer: Whatever I open after starting the computer the apps will shut down in a few seconds. I've tried Edge. Chrome and some other games, the results are all the same. It seems like whatever I run in a few minutes after starting windows have the same issue.Restarting the computer...
  6. Computer on but frozen on black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer on but frozen on black screen.: Just went to turn on laptop, it started up as usual and before it got to the initial login screen it went black and is frozen. The power button does nothing even when I hold it down. How can I restart my laptop? I tried ctrl-alt-delete but can't see the optiona to select...
  7. Computer on but frozen on black screen.

Computer on but frozen on black screen.: Just went to turn on laptop, it started up as usual and before it got to the initial login screen it went black and is frozen. The power button does nothing even when I hold it down. How can I restart my laptop? I tried ctrl-alt-delete but can't see the optiona to select...
  8. I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...: I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the start menu or explorer. Is this true?***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  9. I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...

I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...: I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the start menu or explorer. Is this true?***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  10. I want Microsoft edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want Microsoft edge off of my computer: Its constantly running in the background ive been cleaning up my pc and cannot figure out how to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-microsoft-edge-off-of-my-computer/7c652976-2e76-457e-8581-e2acf0f49745