Windows 10: windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

Discus and support windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I setup restricted local user with Microsoft “windows configuration designer” tool that will allow to run multi apps and everything was working fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eli_292, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Eli_292 Win User

windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

I setup restricted local user with Microsoft “windows configuration designer” tool that will allow to run multi apps and everything was working fine with one Monitor. I use NVIDIA GPU T1000 with 4 DP and once I connect more than one monitor, the restricted user fails to login its login and immediately logoutOnce you remove the restricted package, everyt

:)

Eli_292, Apr 25, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 25, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Update - Now my dual monitors do not work

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 was unable to detect your dual monitor is an outdated or incompatible graphics driver. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • Have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps suggested by
      Mauro Cavallin on June 16, 2017?
    • Are both of the monitors not working just like what the original poster was experiencing? If yes, have you tried disconnecting one of the monitors? What was the outcome?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Apr 25, 2024
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10 Dual Monitor issue

Hi Lisa,

For us to better assist you with your dual monitor issue in Windows 10, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue (Windows updates)?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve this?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

1. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors? - Similar Threads - configuration designer allow

2. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?: I setup restricted local user with Microsoft “windows configuration designer” tool that will allow to run multi apps and everything was working fine with one Monitor. I use NVIDIA GPU T1000 with 4 DP and once I connect more than one monitor, the restricted user fails to login...
  3. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?: I setup restricted local user with Microsoft “windows configuration designer” tool that will allow to run multi apps and everything was working fine with one Monitor. I use NVIDIA GPU T1000 with 4 DP and once I connect more than one monitor, the restricted user fails to login...
  4. Remote Desktop Not Allowing the Use of Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Not Allowing the Use of Dual Monitors: I have a Microsoft 11 Home computer and am using the Microsoft Remote Desktop app not the Remote Desktop Connection app. I've been working from home since the pandemic, and have finally invested in a new set-up, but I cannot get the dual monitors to work on my new computer...
  5. Remote Desktop Not Allowing the Use of Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Not Allowing the Use of Dual Monitors: I have a Microsoft 11 Home computer and am using the Microsoft Remote Desktop app not the Remote Desktop Connection app. I've been working from home since the pandemic, and have finally invested in a new set-up, but I cannot get the dual monitors to work on my new computer...
  6. Windows Configuration Designer and Kiosk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Configuration Designer and Kiosk: I create a provisioning package using the Kiosk icon in WCD. The following parameters are what I specified Set up device - disabled, the computer is already named Set up Network - disabled, wired network not wifi Account Management - disabled Add applications - none...
  7. separate configuration during dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    separate configuration during dual monitor setup: Hi, I have a dual monitor setup where I change the primary display to my monitor when laptop is connected using HDMI. Since the monitor is pretty big, the laptop screen resolution looks very small. Is there a way where before docking the laptop my laptop scale is 100% but...
  8. Windows Configuration Designer - Kiosk Browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Configuration Designer - Kiosk Browser: The KioskBrowser settings appear to be empty in the Windows Configuration Designer. Has anyone encountered this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-configuration-designer-kiosk-browser/a4db6b73-57e8-4bad-a4b7-f5edb03f31d8
  9. Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor Taskbar configuration: I have a dual monitor setup and I'm trying to not have to buy Display Fusion. Does anyone know if it's possible in stock windows 10 to remove the startmeny icon and clock from the secondary monitor taskbar whilst keeping the taskbar itself? i.e make it empty. I use it to...
  10. Configure Taskbars on Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Configure Taskbars on Dual Monitors: I tried searching for info on the forum, but I guess it doesn't like Pale Moon as I got no (0) results for several queries. At TAFE, several rooms have dual monitor PCs set up with W10 (b10240) installed. There is one decent monitor and one small monitor. Each monitor...