Windows 10: windows configuration designer issues with kiosk app edge

Discus and support windows configuration designer issues with kiosk app edge in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been playing around with Windows Configuration Designer in the hope I can create a provisioning package that allows me to Kiosk MSEdge. I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Banana Co, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Banana Co Win User

windows configuration designer issues with kiosk app edge

I've been playing around with Windows Configuration Designer in the hope I can create a provisioning package that allows me to Kiosk MSEdge. I've been having issues with it and even attempting to strip it down to its most basic level i'm unable to get it to work.I'm using the version installed in the latest ADK which is for 22H2 and i'm testing on a VM with a clean standard win 11 pro install. 21h2I'm at a point where some of the settings are applied, for example, user accounts and machine name are working but I cannot get it to open Edge. Either using the classic path or the AUMID.I did als

:)

Banana Co, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

windows configuration designer issues with kiosk app edge tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

windows configuration designer issues with kiosk app edge tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to configure Kiosk mode

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to configure Kiosk Mode for some machines. I suggest you to refer the article

Set up a single-app kiosk
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on using SCCM to be able to assist you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

1. windows configuration designer issues with kiosk app edge - Similar Threads - configuration designer issues

2. windows configuration designer issues with kiosk app edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows configuration designer issues with kiosk app edge: I've been playing around with Windows Configuration Designer in the hope I can create a provisioning package that allows me to Kiosk MSEdge. I've been having issues with it and even attempting to strip it down to its most basic level i'm unable to get it to work.I'm using the...
  3. After configuring a Kiosk with Windows Configuration Designer, pc Administrator user and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After configuring a Kiosk with Windows Configuration Designer, pc Administrator user and...: Good morning, I created a basic kiosk profile for Windows 11 PRO, with Windows Configuration Designer, on a PC that already has an administrator account.After starting the created script, both the kiosk user and the PC administrator user no longer see the start menu and...
  4. After configuring a Kiosk with Windows Configuration Designer, pc Administrator user and...

After configuring a Kiosk with Windows Configuration Designer, pc Administrator user and...: Good morning, I created a basic kiosk profile for Windows 11 PRO, with Windows Configuration Designer, on a PC that already has an administrator account.After starting the created script, both the kiosk user and the PC administrator user no longer see the start menu and...
  5. Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer issues: I hope someone on here can help with my issues.I'm trying to deploy a bunch of machines using the WICD tool. However, whenever I attempt to deploy using the option to remove pre-installed software, the deployment will not install any of the executables I'm trying to install....
  6. Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer issues: I hope someone on here can help with my issues.I'm trying to deploy a bunch of machines using the WICD tool. However, whenever I attempt to deploy using the option to remove pre-installed software, the deployment will not install any of the executables I'm trying to install....
  7. Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer issues

8. RE: Kiosk Mode with Windows Configuration Designer

in Windows 10 Customization
    RE: Kiosk Mode with Windows Configuration Designer: Hello Everyone,I was trying to setup a Kiosk Mode with Windows Configuration Designer. And I created a provisioning package file and applied for testing it did not worked as I was assuming. But now I am not able to remove that package and I cannot revert any changes....
  9. Windows Configuration Designer and Kiosk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Configuration Designer and Kiosk: I create a provisioning package using the Kiosk icon in WCD. The following parameters are what I specified Set up device - disabled, the computer is already named Set up Network - disabled, wired network not wifi Account Management - disabled Add applications - none...
  10. Windows Configuration Designer - Kiosk Browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Configuration Designer - Kiosk Browser: The KioskBrowser settings appear to be empty in the Windows Configuration Designer. Has anyone encountered this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-configuration-designer-kiosk-browser/a4db6b73-57e8-4bad-a4b7-f5edb03f31d8