Windows 10: Windows Configuration Designer - set password on never expire

Discus and support Windows Configuration Designer - set password on never expire in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I have a noob question. I want to test the Windows Configuration Designer. But i didn't see an option for set the password of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amanda54, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Amanda54 Win User

Windows Configuration Designer - set password on never expire

Hi Everyone,

I have a noob question.

I want to test the Windows Configuration Designer.

But i didn't see an option for set the password of localadmin to "never expire". Some one know where is it ? Or it's by default ?

thanks by advance !

:)

Amanda54, Dec 24, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Windows Password has expired.

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you click on the link below and reset your password. (if you are using a Microsoft account)

Forgotten password and other sign-in problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

If you are using a local account, you may remove the password and set a strong password again. To remove the password, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type control panel and click on Ok.
    • On the top right corner, change the view by to large icons.
    • Click on User accounts. And then click on manage another account.
    • Under the list, select your account and click remove/delete password.
    Once the password is deleted, you may go to the same settings to set a new password.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Windows Configuration Designer - set password on never expire

While configuring outlook password windows disappears

Hi Ram2694,

Greetings, if the password windows disappears when configure your account, I suggest you try the follow steps to configure your Office 365 account in Outlook desktop client. in this way, there is no need to type in password in new pop up window.

1. Please right click on “Start” button > click
      search > type "Control Panel” in the search box.
    2. Find and click the Mail > Click
      Show Profiles.
    3. Click Add >
      type in a custom profile name > then type in your Office 365 account and password >
      Next > Finish.
    4. Start your Outlook with this new profile.

If it still doesn't work, to better help you, may I know if you configure the Office 365 account or other account type in your Outlook desktop client? Meantime, please provide your detailed Outlook version for us.

Regards,

Bryan

Bryan Cheng MSFT, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows Configuration Designer - set password on never expire

1. Windows Configuration Designer - set password on never expire - Similar Threads - Configuration Designer set

2. How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?: I would like that my users gets password expiration notification when they login to computerAlso, I would like them to receive email notifications as well.All my workstations are Windows 10 and Windows 11.I have pushed the related group policy but when I login I don't get the...
  3. How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?: I would like that my users gets password expiration notification when they login to computerAlso, I would like them to receive email notifications as well.All my workstations are Windows 10 and Windows 11.I have pushed the related group policy but when I login I don't get the...
  4. How to configure password expiration notification for domain users?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Password but never set one up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Password but never set one up: Hello,I have opened this computer several times and it never asked for a password. Now it wants one but I never set one up. How do I get into the computer or set up a password for it? Thanks....
  6. Windows Password but never set one up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Password but never set one up: Hello,I have opened this computer several times and it never asked for a password. Now it wants one but I never set one up. How do I get into the computer or set up a password for it? Thanks....
  7. Password set to never expire with GPO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password set to never expire with GPO: Hey, I Modified our GPO for Password policy to never expire (maximum password age = 0), I confirmed that the GPO took effect on all computers and on DC, but users passwords are still expiring (i confirmed they are not old expirations). submitted by /u/TeqWize [link]...
  8. Windows Configuration Designer and Kiosk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Configuration Designer and Kiosk: I create a provisioning package using the Kiosk icon in WCD. The following parameters are what I specified Set up device - disabled, the computer is already named Set up Network - disabled, wired network not wifi Account Management - disabled Add applications - none...
  9. Set language during installation with Windows Configuration Designer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Set language during installation with Windows Configuration Designer: Hello I have 50 devices delievered with a preinstalled Windows 10. The goal is to use the preinstalled OEM image. When startging the devices for the first time, they start with OOBE. I want to automate the OOBE with unattend.xml. I can do that by creating a script and adding...
  10. Password prompt, but never set password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password prompt, but never set password: Hi Group, Well, finally happened. We take extreme care when we set up Windows. We take every measure to make absolutely we never enter a password. Microsoft lays a minefield to try to force a password on you. If you're careful enough, it works,,, for a while. You can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows configuration designer

2. steps to make my windows password set to not expire