Windows 10: Windows Connection Manager could not start error 193 : 0xc1

Discus and support Windows Connection Manager could not start error 193 : 0xc1 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On my computer, the normal wifi button in the lower right corner disappears, and I can't enter Network And Sharing, then I open the service, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wfirion, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Wfirion Win User

Windows Connection Manager could not start error 193 : 0xc1

On my computer, the normal wifi button in the lower right corner disappears, and I can't enter Network And Sharing, then I open the service, but the WLAN Autoconfig stops when I start it. Error 1068 notification appears which can be caused by Windows Connection Manager that doesn't work. when I will run the Windows connection Managed notification appears "Windows Connect Manager can not start error 193: 0xc1" I've tried using third party software, edited the registry, tweaked the bits but haven't succeeded, please help me! T, T

:)

Wfirion, Oct 7, 2018

2. Windows connection manager error 193: 0xc1 and error 1068

Hello,

My laptop cannot start its Wifi, i tried to restart it by going to the Windows connection manager at services. when restarted it stated the error 193 0xc1.

i also tried it by the WLAN autoconfig but there it gave the error 1068. any help would be thankful

NLtriggerX3, Oct 7, 2018
  3. [SOLVED] Error 193: 0xc1 .NET Windows Service

Symptom:
    When you install a .NET Windows Service, it says there was no error. Yet, when you go to start the service, you get an "Error 193: 0xc1" message and subsequently, the process refuses to start.

Cause:
    The binary you installed as a service is not a "Windows Application."

Solution:
    Uninstall the old service, change the project output type to "Windows Application" and build it, install the new binary (should be *.exe), and start the service again.

This is just one example of what can cause the error message.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Windows Connection Manager could not start error 193 : 0xc1

Error 193: 0xc1

I'm trying to start a Flexnet service on my machine but it shows error 193: 0xc1. How can solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

PS : WIN 10

OS Build 16229.309

Version 1709

DhruvThakkar1, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Connection Manager could not start error 193 : 0xc1

1. Windows Connection Manager could not start error 193 : 0xc1 - Similar Threads - Connection Manager start

2. Windows could not start the wlan autoconfig service on local computer error 193:0xc1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not start the wlan autoconfig service on local computer error 193:0xc1: I started my computer and i found that the wifi doesn't connect and it doesn't show available networks. I ran the troubleshooter and i found that the Wlan autoconfig doesn't run when i tried to start it, i recieved a message saying Windows could not start wlan autoconfig on...
  3. Windows could not start the wlan autoconfig service on local computer error 193:0xc1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows could not start the wlan autoconfig service on local computer error 193:0xc1: I started my computer and i found that the wifi doesn't connect and it doesn't show available networks. I ran the troubleshooter and i found that the Wlan autoconfig doesn't run when i tried to start it, i recieved a message saying Windows could not start wlan autoconfig on...
  4. Windows could not start the wlan autoconfig service on local computer error 193:0xc1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Audio service run error 193: 0xc1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio service run error 193: 0xc1: how do fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-service-run-error-193-0xc1/26ee6b0b-0235-4df8-8534-8fc33befd173
  6. Windows Audio service run error 193: 0xc1

Windows Audio service run error 193: 0xc1: how do fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-service-run-error-193-0xc1/26ee6b0b-0235-4df8-8534-8fc33befd173
  7. Error 193:0xc1 Power Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 193:0xc1 Power Option: Hello,I am unable to change my power options in my windows 10. Options such as what to do with power button? Battery saver option. Hibernate and sleep options.Whenever I try to start Power Service Error 193:0xc1 occurs.Kindly suggest some solution.Regards...
  8. Error 193:0xc1 Power Option

Error 193:0xc1 Power Option: Hello,I am unable to change my power options in my windows 10. Options such as what to do with power button? Battery saver option. Hibernate and sleep options.Whenever I try to start Power Service Error 193:0xc1 occurs.Kindly suggest some solution.Regards...
  9. Error 193:0xc1 Power Option

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 10 Audio Service won't start. Error 193 0xc1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Audio Service won't start. Error 193 0xc1: Hello. To attempt repairs, I've been looking at Gokul's reply from Microsoft Support in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/error-193-0xc1-when-trying-to-start-windows-audio/77795eee-56c3-468d-b32c-be5987797dec?page=1 The...