Windows 10: Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.

Discus and support Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After refreshing Win 10 on my Asus Vivobook Pro that wont get win 11 because of the 7 or 8th gen Core i7 even though it has a TMP module that does work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BillFurnish1, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.

After refreshing Win 10 on my Asus Vivobook Pro that wont get win 11 because of the 7 or 8th gen Core i7 even though it has a TMP module that does work .Did this even though it was running fine. Now constantly especially on initial start up it will have a pop up say Window has had a problem and will reboot in a minute. does this alot. very annoying. throws no recorded problems that trip a troubleshooter. Anybody know how to fix this without losing everything? Tried another refresh still the same.

:)

BillFurnish1, Apr 7, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Desktop constantly refreshing

Hi, some ideas here:
    Windows 10 Taskbar and Desktop Constantly Refreshing - Microsoft Community
    BEST FIX: Stop Windows 10 Taskbar and Desktop Refreshing - Appuals.com

Another observation:
    Windows 10 Desktop Constant Refresh: how can I stop the constant refreshing? - Windows Central Forums
    ...had the constant refresh problem
    Fixed it thus: First switching off WiFi, then right click on start button, select the shutdown sign off and select shutdown
    Then boot pc as normal - leave to do all its stuff - suggest about a couple of minutes - switch wifi back on and all was as it should be.

Another:
    Uninstall IDT Audio (if installed).

System Restore can be unreliable. Restore now doesn't work for me with a particular message which has rarely been reported.

Having read the above, if no help, then basics:
    a. Does it happen in Safe Mode?
    b. Does it happen after a clean boot?

dalchina, Apr 7, 2022
  3. neogeo119 Win User
    Windows 10 reboots constantly

Original title: Bugcheck reboots constantly on Windows 10 PC

Tried to review the events and dump files but cannot solve the issue.

The PC is constantly rebooting itself.

I have uploaded the minidump here: http://1drv.ms/1PMmKNq

If someone could share some thoughts and suggest really appreciate. Thanks.

neogeo119, Apr 7, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Thanks! *Smile Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh. :) Sounds fine (Ctrl+R as a 2nd way to do the same would be nice too).
    IF you do not want to overburden the main window GUI with the extra Refresh button I suggest, Refresh could be added to the system menu in top left instead, and/or into Settings.
    (such as add a button labeled "Refresh main tab" or similar text of your choosing to Settings)

Naki, Apr 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.

1. Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh. - Similar Threads - constantly needs reboot

2. Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2: Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2. I can move the mouse but can't click or do anything on the home screen. Only ctrl+alt+delete works on the keyboard, I tried other commands like win+r but it didnt work. there is no error message either. Please...
  3. Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2: Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2. I can move the mouse but can't click or do anything on the home screen. Only ctrl+alt+delete works on the keyboard, I tried other commands like win+r but it didnt work. there is no error message either. Please...
  4. Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.: After refreshing Win 10 on my Asus Vivobook Pro that wont get win 11 because of the 7 or 8th gen Core i7 even though it has a TMP module that does work .Did this even though it was running fine. Now constantly especially on initial start up it will have a pop up say Window...
  5. Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.: After refreshing Win 10 on my Asus Vivobook Pro that wont get win 11 because of the 7 or 8th gen Core i7 even though it has a TMP module that does work .Did this even though it was running fine. Now constantly especially on initial start up it will have a pop up say Window...
  6. Desktop constantly refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop constantly refreshing: My Windows 10 computer refreshes every 15 or so seconds. When I try to open my Control Panel or File Explorer, they close during every refresh, so every solution involving the two are completely impossible. My computer has been doing this for a few days and I've done...
  7. Windows constantly refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows constantly refreshing: My Windows 10 computer refreshes every 15 or so seconds. When I try to open my Control Panel or File Explorer, they close during every refresh, so every solution involving the two are completely impossible. My computer has been doing this for a few days and I've done...
  8. Windows store constantly refreshing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store constantly refreshing: Ok so I gifted my friend Sea Of Thieves, and he started installing it. At some point during it, he left and turned off his computer. When he gets back, he opens Microsoft Store and it just starts 'flickering' as if it is constantly refreshing the start page. He can't click...
  9. Windows constantly rebooting/restarting after finding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows constantly rebooting/restarting after finding: Hi, my laptop was idle when it suddenly went to the blue screen of death, describing the error as: DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION What failed: appobserver64.sys Once the Windows blue screen does its thing, the computer tries to reboot, seems to get halfway there (I...
  10. Desktop constantly refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop constantly refreshing: Hi I have win 10 and my laptop is Lenovo ideapad Y700 and it's 2 months since I've bought it. 2 weeks ago after a windows update my desktop kept refreshing every 2 seconds. A system restore have fixed the problem several times, but today the system restore fails and the...