Windows 10: Windows constantly rebooting/restarting after finding

Discus and support Windows constantly rebooting/restarting after finding in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop was idle when it suddenly went to the blue screen of death, describing the error as: DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION What failed:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by salty1211, Nov 27, 2019.

1. salty1211 Win User

Windows constantly rebooting/restarting after finding

Hi, my laptop was idle when it suddenly went to the blue screen of death, describing the error as:

DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION

What failed: appobserver64.sys

Once the Windows blue screen does its thing, the computer tries to reboot, seems to get halfway there (I get my log on screen, and I can log on, then it gives me a partial desktop (the background is black instead of the usual photo background) before jumping to the blue screen of death again and repeating the process.

I cannot get into my computer, as it is still processing something when the desktop appears, and it will not let me do anything.

I am not super Windows literate, so be gentle with me, and thanks so much in advance for any help you can give me. Windows constantly rebooting/restarting after finding :)

:)

salty1211, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Nokia 2760 constantly rebooting/restarting

Hello,

My Nokia 2760 has started to constantly reboot itself. This has been occurring after a voice message was left. I used to be able to go in and delete the voice message and the rebooting would stop.

I have completed the following steps:

1. Restarting my phone

2. Restoring Settings

3. Removing the battery for at least 20 minutes, reinstalling, restore settings

4. Letting the battery run low, to where the battery low beep occurs, then fully recharging

Does anyone have any other steps to try? My phone has been working perfectly until about a month ago when this began.

Thanks so much!

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Computer Constantly Rebooting

Thinking its a heat problem when its constantly rebooting even from cold start is quite dumb..... waste of money.

Its clearly the motherboard or the PSU.

Does the fans slow down when its rebooting or do they maintain the same speed?

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Windows 10 reboots constantly

Original title: Bugcheck reboots constantly on Windows 10 PC

Tried to review the events and dump files but cannot solve the issue.

The PC is constantly rebooting itself.

I have uploaded the minidump here: http://1drv.ms/1PMmKNq

If someone could share some thoughts and suggest really appreciate. Thanks.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows constantly rebooting/restarting after finding - Similar Threads - constantly rebooting restarting

2. Windows constantly restarting after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows constantly restarting after clean install: Recently had a problem with not being able to connect to any networks with device manager saying ‘code 56’ on my Wi-Fi card. Tried resetting my pc keeping personal files to have the pc now start black screening and restarting. It happens seemingly randomly whether I log into...
  3. Windows constantly restarting after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows constantly restarting after clean install: Recently had a problem with not being able to connect to any networks with device manager saying ‘code 56’ on my Wi-Fi card. Tried resetting my pc keeping personal files to have the pc now start black screening and restarting. It happens seemingly randomly whether I log into...
  4. Windows constantly restarting after clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.: After refreshing Win 10 on my Asus Vivobook Pro that wont get win 11 because of the 7 or 8th gen Core i7 even though it has a TMP module that does work .Did this even though it was running fine. Now constantly especially on initial start up it will have a pop up say Window...
  6. Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.: After refreshing Win 10 on my Asus Vivobook Pro that wont get win 11 because of the 7 or 8th gen Core i7 even though it has a TMP module that does work .Did this even though it was running fine. Now constantly especially on initial start up it will have a pop up say Window...
  7. Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Constantly restarts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constantly restarts: Wifi constantly restarts, I need help to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constantly-restarts/97706283-4575-4077-a455-2a70488252a0
  9. Constant restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Constant restarting: After a recent update my computer works for so long and then restarts itself. Over and over and over again! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-restarting/34af4a37-814e-40de-8ff4-635850e57412
  10. Constantly reinstalling sound drivers after reboots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constantly reinstalling sound drivers after reboots: After I installed the Win 10 Pro 64bit Fall CU, every time I reboot the system, for updates or whatever, I have to reinstall my Sound Blaster drivers. The reason I know this is because I lose my 5.1 surround sound (everything comes out my front speakers) and nothing brings it...