Windows 10: Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect

Discus and support Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,So I've been having a problem for a while where my start menu and calendar were constantly scrolling without me doing anything with the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NathanielJones1, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect

Hi,So I've been having a problem for a while where my start menu and calendar were constantly scrolling without me doing anything with the only solution being a restart. after playing around in the device manager and looking at the Xbox accessories app I found that whenever my controller gets disconnected with an input being entered that input get permanently stuck even if I unplug my controller e.g if the controller got disconnected with the left stick up then until i next restart my computer is constantly getting that input. I'm using an offical xbox one controller with the latest firmware

:)

NathanielJones1, Nov 14, 2021

2. Xbox 360 controller keeps connecting/disconnecting

My xbox controller keeps connecting/disconnecting, I hear the audio notification from Windows 10 that it's connected then disconnected constantly. I'm trying to play rocket league but my controller keeps going on/off. I've tried different ports front and rear on my PC and disabling USB power saving and selective suspend settings. The controller itself is fine, I swapped with my brother, mine stays connected on his, his on mine has the same problem. Any ideas?

SouthOfHere, Nov 14, 2021
  3. Arkhira Win User
    Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting

Hello Community,

I have recently started to encounter an issue where my Xbox Elite Series 2 is constantly disconnecting from my Windows 10 PC. Up until today the controller performed flawlessly and nothing has changed since yesterday nor has the controller ever been dropped.
    The disconnecting happens when using the Microsoft Wireless Adapter and also when connected using the USBC cable that came with the controller.

What I have tried:

• Rolled Windows back to 1903 from 2004
    • Updated my chipset driver
    • Checked for driver updates on both the Wireless adapter and the Controller in device manager
    • Checked the controller firmware version in the Xbox Accessories app (4.8.1908.0)
    • Removed any power management settings on the Wireless adapter.
    • Moved the wireless adapter and the USBC cable to other ports

Arkhira, Nov 14, 2021
  4. Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Nov 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect

1. Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect - Similar Threads - Constantly Scrolling Xbox

2. Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected: Whenever my Xbox One controller disconnects, whatever input it was giving to Windows gets frozen in place, permanently. This results in my having to unplug the computer because I cannot even use the menus to restart it. Even if I delete the device and leave it unplugged the...
  3. Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected: Whenever my Xbox One controller disconnects, whatever input it was giving to Windows gets frozen in place, permanently. This results in my having to unplug the computer because I cannot even use the menus to restart it. Even if I delete the device and leave it unplugged the...
  4. Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. XBox Controller Disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox Controller Disconnects: I bought this adapter because all the things I read about it stated it would stop interference that comes with Bluetooth since it uses a proprietary connection, but my controller still disconnects and the round X button at the top of the controller will flash for a few...
  6. Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect: Hi,So I've been having a problem for a while where my start menu and calendar were constantly scrolling without me doing anything with the only solution being a restart. after playing around in the device manager and looking at the Xbox accessories app I found that whenever...
  7. Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect

Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect: Hi,So I've been having a problem for a while where my start menu and calendar were constantly scrolling without me doing anything with the only solution being a restart. after playing around in the device manager and looking at the Xbox accessories app I found that whenever...
  8. pc becomes unusable after disconnecting a xbox one controller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc becomes unusable after disconnecting a xbox one controller: my pc constantly scrolls up and to the left on the start menu and windows settings after disconnecting the controller making it unusable as I can't select anything. the controller works perfectly normal when plugged in or connected via Bluetooth this problem happens only...
  9. Uncontrollable scrolling and Xbox Controller disconnects sometimes

Uncontrollable scrolling and Xbox Controller disconnects sometimes: So, I dropped my Logitech K400+ wireless keyboard and later that day this started happening... Latest generation Xbox game controller wired connection began randomly disconnecting. Also, when I open the start menu, I get continuous scrolling downwards. Xbox controller: I've...
  10. Xbox One Controller disconnects after Windows restart or is turned off/on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller disconnects after Windows restart or is turned off/on: Hello, I've been playing on my WIndows 10 PC with my Xbox One S Controller for years Now, after the latest windows 10 update 2004 whenever I restart or turn off and on again my PC, the Xbox controller won't turn on is always wire connected so I need to un-plug and plug...