Windows 10: Windows Contact Folder - Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Contact Folder - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is likely a very basic question. How are the Contacts in the Contact Folder selected? iow . . . . . where do they come from?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolHerriot, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Windows Contact Folder - Windows 10

This is likely a very basic question.

How are the Contacts in the Contact Folder selected? iow . . . . . where do they come from?

:)

CarolHerriot, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 15, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

Windows Contact Folder - Windows 10

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows Contact Folder - Windows 10

1. Windows Contact Folder - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Contact Folder

2. How do i sync emails/folders/contacts across multiple PCs?

in Browsers and Email
    How do i sync emails/folders/contacts across multiple PCs?: Hi all, A friend of mine needs to sync emails/folders/contacts across two Windows 10 PCs, like a cloud-based solution, such as Gmail. However, the mail app he uses needs to be recognized as the default mail app in Windows 10. My first thought is the Windows 10 Mail app, as...
  3. email contact folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email contact folder: Old pc, want to save contacts . How can I download contacts to a thumb drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contact-folder/39e76a88-12c3-4968-9186-5584459f1904"
  4. Change default contact folder on android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change default contact folder on android phone: I have samsung s9 phone and using outlook365 exchange. I have 2 contact folders. One main one and i created additional contact folder to share with other colleagues. On my phone i synced the contact, but i can only see contacts qithin my main contact folder. How can i...
  5. OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders: In Windows 10 Home, Office OneNote 2010 and Office Outlook 2010 and using Windows OneDrive Free. When I try to share a folder by email in OneDrive the contacts that appear in the list are not all my Office Outlook contacts and when I enter a recipient’s second email address...
  6. Sync other Outlook contact folders via Exchange to smartphone?

Sync other Outlook contact folders via Exchange to smartphone?: Hello all I just got done installing 2016 to my PC to which I used to have 2010 and via using the MS Exchange account this all works from with my company, when I was using 2010 I somehow was able to get other Contact folders I had created besides just the primary one to show...
  7. Changing Indexing and Contacts folder locations.

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Indexing and Contacts folder locations.: I'd appreciate opinions about the wisdom of moving the Indexing and Contacts folders off the OS partition. I once tried it with the system default Downloads, Music, and Picturers folders, and it caused a mess. As far as the Contacts folder is concerned, the system doesn't...
  8. Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016: I imported two .csv files containing my contacts into Outlook 2016. They are now stored in the Contacts Personal Folders, but I cannot make this particular folder the default one for contacts, nor can I get it included in the list of address book folders to choose from. I can...
  9. Outlook People Not in Contacts Folder

Outlook People Not in Contacts Folder: I exported Windows Live Contacts from Windows 7 computer and imported them into Outlook 2016 on Windows 10. The contacts appear in Outlook People and in Address Book. The Contacts folder in C: >Users>Username>Contacts is empty. I am the only user. Should the contacts...
  10. Contacts Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Contacts Folder: I cant find my contacts folder. Well, that's not exactly true, I do have a folder at "C:\Users\xxx\Contacts", but it's just a regular folder. Seems to have happened around the time I installed the creators update? Searching for an answer It looks like I 'm way behind the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add new contact to contact folder in win10