Windows 10: Windows Contact Folder - Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Contact Folder - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is likely a very basic question. How are the Contacts in the Contact Folder selected? iow . . . . . where do they come from?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolHerriot, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Windows Contact Folder - Windows 10

This is likely a very basic question.

How are the Contacts in the Contact Folder selected? iow . . . . . where do they come from?

:)

CarolHerriot, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 15, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

Windows Contact Folder - Windows 10

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows Contact Folder - Windows 10

1. Windows Contact Folder - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Contact Folder

2. The "Action" bar for the Windows Contacts Folder does not appear in the folder's shortcut.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Action" bar for the Windows Contacts Folder does not appear in the folder's shortcut.: The action bar for Windows Contacts folder only exists when I open the folder directly original location, but not in the shortcut of the folder.How can I fix this?ORIGINAL LOCATION FOLDER:SHORTCUT FOLDER:...
  3. The "Action" bar for the Windows Contacts Folder does not appear in the folder's shortcut.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Action" bar for the Windows Contacts Folder does not appear in the folder's shortcut.: The action bar for Windows Contacts folder only exists when I open the folder directly original location, but not in the shortcut of the folder.How can I fix this?ORIGINAL LOCATION FOLDER:SHORTCUT FOLDER:...
  4. My Windows contacts folder is missing the export toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows contacts folder is missing the export toolbar: My Windows Contacts directory is missing the Export toolbar in File Explorer and also in Directory Opus. The result is that I can no longer export Windows .contact files to VCF and import them elsewhere, such as to my phone. Disaster!I have been using Windows Contacts for...
  5. My Windows contacts folder is missing the export toolbar

My Windows contacts folder is missing the export toolbar: My Windows Contacts directory is missing the Export toolbar in File Explorer and also in Directory Opus. The result is that I can no longer export Windows .contact files to VCF and import them elsewhere, such as to my phone. Disaster!I have been using Windows Contacts for...
  6. How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder?: Microsoft takes all my links and wants to store them in the cloud. I want to see my links in my local 'contacts' and 'favourites'. What's up Microsoft? Can't you do that? If you need to have them in the cloud, can you also store them back into my local folders....
  7. How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder?: Microsoft takes all my links and wants to store them in the cloud. I want to see my links in my local 'contacts' and 'favourites'. What's up Microsoft? Can't you do that? If you need to have them in the cloud, can you also store them back into my local folders....
  8. How can I see my 'contacts' in my 'contacts' folder?

9. How do I create a new .contact file in my 'Contacts' folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a new .contact file in my 'Contacts' folder?: I am still learning the idiosyncrasies of Windows 11.I have a 'Contacts' folder full of '.contact' files, but I cannot find how to create a new entry .contact file.I believe that had originally copied and pasted the existing files.How do I create a new .contact file in this...
  10. How do I create a new .contact file in my 'Contacts' folder?

How do I create a new .contact file in my 'Contacts' folder?: I am still learning the idiosyncrasies of Windows 11.I have a 'Contacts' folder full of '.contact' files, but I cannot find how to create a new entry .contact file.I believe that had originally copied and pasted the existing files.How do I create a new .contact file in this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows contacts folder windows 10

2. add new contact to contact folder in win10