Windows 10: Windows continually reboots

Discus and support Windows continually reboots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day My P.C. wasn't used for a couple of days about 2 weeks ago due to the Covid 19 Lockdown. When I tried to resume work the P.C. kept on giving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikeBackler, May 19, 2020.

1. Windows continually reboots

Good day

My P.C. wasn't used for a couple of days about 2 weeks ago due to the Covid 19 Lockdown. When I tried to resume work the P.C. kept on giving me the following message "Your P.C. ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error information and will restart.

Error code : Video Scheduler Internal Error."

I checked the error code on the web and it said that it was possibly a graphics card driver problem. I have downloaded the latest driver and installed it.

I am still getting the restart error with the associated rebooting of the computer.

Also the P.C. will now only boot-up in Administrator mode which does not allow me to access many of my installed programmes from the desktop. Icons are missing.

Please can you assist me in getting the P.C. back to normal.

new work has finally come in and I need to be able to use the computer to finish it.

Thanking you

Mike Backler

:)

MikeBackler, May 19, 2020

2. Continual System Reboot

There is a possibility that this issue might have occurred due to corrupt system files in the system.

So to diagnose whether there are no corruptions, we suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run inbuilt system maintenance troubleshooter and check if it works.
    Please follow the steps given below.

• Type Troubleshooting in search bar and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Now click on view all option.

• Click on System maintenance and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: We suggest you to perform clean boot and check if any third party apps are causing the issue.
    Placing the computer in a clean boot state can reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of the issue.

Please refer to the article below for steps to perform a clean boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot "to reset computer as usual.

Let us know the result.

Reymichael Ros, May 19, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 19, 2020
  4. Windows continually reboots

Continual System Reboot

The system is a generic PC running the Windows 10 64-bit OS. All available updates are automatically installed. Within a very short time period, and all of a sudden, the computer reboots. For example, I could be working in a Word document, step away from
    the computer for a few minutes and when I return I am on the log in screen.

Today the computer rebooted itself four times and the day is not over. As a first step I ran Windows Defender Full Scan and during the scan the computer rebooted and I found myself at the login screen.

Does anyone have any ideas, thoughts, or any suggestions? All products installed are from the Microsoft Store (Alumni Member.) Only recently has the repeated rebooting started.

Please, I need your assistance.

EB

Eric_Bernstein, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows continually reboots

1. Windows continually reboots - Similar Threads - continually reboots

2. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement: as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes just scrolling the web. first thinking it was the power supply. I replaced the power supply about three weeks ago and still...
  3. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement: as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes just scrolling the web. first thinking it was the power supply. I replaced the power supply about three weeks ago and still...
  4. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer continues to Reboot Specifically when I Right click on my main desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer continues to Reboot Specifically when I Right click on my main desktop: My computer is old I’m not sure how old since I got it off my brother awhile ago, it has been getting slower and slower as time goes but a more recent problem is that when I do to many things at once it decide to reboot the entire desktop and then loads it again then reboots...
  6. My computer continues to Reboot Specifically when I Right click on my main desktop

My computer continues to Reboot Specifically when I Right click on my main desktop: My computer is old I’m not sure how old since I got it off my brother awhile ago, it has been getting slower and slower as time goes but a more recent problem is that when I do to many things at once it decide to reboot the entire desktop and then loads it again then reboots...
  7. Blue screen error continues even though I rebooted my Laptop Clean

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error continues even though I rebooted my Laptop Clean: I have a Xiaomi Notebook Pro laptop. It has been some days that my laptop is showing blue screen error. I have tried all the possible solutions give on YouTube and also booted my laptop clean. But it is still showing blue screen error. What might be the problem and solutions...
  8. Blue screen error continues even though I rebooted my Laptop Clean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error continues even though I rebooted my Laptop Clean: I have a Xiaomi Notebook Pro laptop. It has been some days that my laptop is showing blue screen error. I have tried all the possible solutions give on YouTube and also booted my laptop clean. But it is still showing blue screen error. What might be the problem and solutions...
  9. Blue screen error continues even though I rebooted my Laptop Clean

10. My pc is stuck on windows 11 installation 70% then continuously reboots how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on windows 11 installation 70% then continuously reboots how to fix?: I have tried to boot into safe mode and no luck. Even taking out the cmos battery and still nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-windows-11-installation-70-then/007d9e30-d150-4da5-9b79-38249c17b728