Windows 10: Windows continuously freezing up

Discus and support Windows continuously freezing up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC has been freezing up randomly over the last week, and I'm exhausted all of my options so I thought I would post here. I've done a fresh install 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mdr1793, Jul 4, 2018.

1. mdr1793 Win User

Windows continuously freezing up

My PC has been freezing up randomly over the last week, and I'm exhausted all of my options so I thought I would post here. I've done a fresh install 4 or 5 different times, I've reset Windows 5 or 6 times, but everytime it still locks up. Today, the Insider's Edition 17692 was installed, I'm still having the same issues, but prior to this Insider's Edition downloading and installing, I was running the public version of Windows 10 Pro. I've tried installing it using my Microsoft account, I've tried installing it using a local account, and only today, I've had 1328 Administrator Events logged. I'm not going to post all of them, but I took a snapshot of my Event Viewer with everything just before it locked up to where it is currently. Hopefully, someone can give me some insight as to what I can do to fix this. I'm at a loss..... Windows continuously freezing up 9d97cc83-15fc-4463-8477-7a751d035a7b?upload=true.jpg Windows continuously freezing up a43d1119-834f-45a0-a95d-c59622cd1a89?upload=true.jpg Windows continuously freezing up 3919c35f-85cb-498e-b031-4fdf23d7a991?upload=true.jpg

:)

mdr1793, Jul 4, 2018

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Freeze continued

Hi,

Have you tried reinstalling the update after uninstalling it? Kindly refer to the answer of Yaqub K from this link:

Windows 10 May Freeze After Installing the Anniversary Update.

Once done with the steps on that link, you may redo the update:

• Go to this
      link
    • Click the Update now button to download the Windows 10 Update Assistant.

• Double-click the file you just downloaded to begin the update process.

• Follow the steps to complete the process.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Windows continuously freezing up

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows continuously freezing up

1. Windows continuously freezing up - Similar Threads - continuously freezing

2. Computer freezing continuously for last year, completely random bluescreen messages, no...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing continuously for last year, completely random bluescreen messages, no...: As said above, my computer has been freezing and bluescreening over the last year. It comes in periods, where i can have a couple months of no freezing but then after that it starts again for maybe a month or two before it stops for a couple months. My hardware is as...
  3. Computer freezing continuously for last year, completely random bluescreen messages, no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing continuously for last year, completely random bluescreen messages, no...: As said above, my computer has been freezing and bluescreening over the last year. It comes in periods, where i can have a couple months of no freezing but then after that it starts again for maybe a month or two before it stops for a couple months. My hardware is as...
  4. Computer freezing continuously for last year, completely random bluescreen messages, no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to fix Roblox that keeps continuously crashing and freezing - used event viewer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix Roblox that keeps continuously crashing and freezing - used event viewer and...: hi, recently ever since january 18th after i came from a long break from roblox 3 weeks i started crashing and freezing every time i would play and it has increasingly got worse. i have been trying to fix this for a month and i think its pretty stupid how much time this has...
  6. how to fix Roblox that keeps continuously crashing and freezing - used event viewer and...

how to fix Roblox that keeps continuously crashing and freezing - used event viewer and...: hi, recently ever since january 18th after i came from a long break from roblox 3 weeks i started crashing and freezing every time i would play and it has increasingly got worse. i have been trying to fix this for a month and i think its pretty stupid how much time this has...
  7. Mouse cursor and keyboard freeze while Windows 11 processes and all apps/games continue to run.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor and keyboard freeze while Windows 11 processes and all apps/games continue to run.: Hi, guys.My mouse cursor and keyboard freeze randomly while Windows 11 processes and apps keep running. I can see the clock showing live time, if I'm in a game, it continues to run but I can't move my cursor or use my keyboard. I can only force shut down laptop from Power...
  8. Mouse cursor and keyboard freeze while Windows 11 processes and all apps/games continue to run.

Mouse cursor and keyboard freeze while Windows 11 processes and all apps/games continue to run.: Hi, guys.My mouse cursor and keyboard freeze randomly while Windows 11 processes and apps keep running. I can see the clock showing live time, if I'm in a game, it continues to run but I can't move my cursor or use my keyboard. I can only force shut down laptop from Power...
  9. Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.: When playing any game I haven't had this while opening a tab or anything, the game will sometimes freeze and make this weird buzzing noise through the speakers connected, then it'll stop and continue as usual. Tried cleaning the computer and that's about it. 16 GB RAM. GPU:...
  10. Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.

Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.: When playing any game I haven't had this while opening a tab or anything, the game will sometimes freeze and make this weird buzzing noise through the speakers connected, then it'll stop and continue as usual. Tried cleaning the computer and that's about it. 16 GB RAM. GPU:...