Windows 10: Windows continuously restart while doing system restore

Discus and support Windows continuously restart while doing system restore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi fellas, I'm doin system restore for about 5 hours, but it's not finish yet. It's keep restarting. What can i do to fix this? Please help me. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DARWINNYC, Jan 8, 2020.

1. DARWINNYC Win User

Windows continuously restart while doing system restore

Hi fellas,

I'm doin system restore for about 5 hours, but it's not finish yet. It's keep restarting. What can i do to fix this? Please help me. It look like this or https://youtu.be/oJJAHifM1mc

:)

DARWINNYC, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

System Restore Windows 10  

Hello patchel, and welcome to Ten Forums. Windows continuously restart while doing system restore :)

If you did a system restore at boot, then it should have a restart option like in step 14 of OPTION ONE. You could reset the computer to continue booting to Windows to see if it has actually successfully finished.

If you did a system restore from within Windows, then that should be it like in step 17 of OPTION TWO.

Brink, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Jan 8, 2020
  4. KeyYawnUh Win User

Windows 10 continuous restart

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried to do the "System Restore" and after going through a few steps it says that I haven't created a restore point.

Ill try it again, but it doesn't seem to change anything. (Edit: tried again and it says I don't have a restore point. Possibly because I just installed windows ten and this happened during my first attempt to update a program. Now it keeps restarting and
    is stuck on the "advanced options" in between restarts.)

Any further suggestions if it fails again?

any help is much appreciated,

KeyYawnUh, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows continuously restart while doing system restore - Similar Threads - continuously restart while

2. Error while system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while system restore: I'm on Windows 11 and getting an error while trying to do system restore..please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-system-restore/4d1ab8d7-9be0-42c1-8109-302b5e5d0bb8
  3. Error while system restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error while system restore: I'm on Windows 11 and getting an error while trying to do system restore..please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-system-restore/4d1ab8d7-9be0-42c1-8109-302b5e5d0bb8
  4. Windows continuously restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows continuously restarts: I have a Dell AIO desktop running Windows 10 21H1 19043.1288. Recently it started to restart itself when I click on shut down. That is, it would shutdown, then immediately restart itself. Only way to prevent this is to unplug the computer.Suggestions?Mike T in VA...
  5. Windows continuously restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows continuously restarts: I have a Dell AIO desktop running Windows 10 21H1 19043.1288. Recently it started to restart itself when I click on shut down. That is, it would shutdown, then immediately restart itself. Only way to prevent this is to unplug the computer.Suggestions?Mike T in VA...
  6. Windows continuously restarts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Windows 10 always restarts system restore

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 always restarts system restore: I have windows 10 with some problems and so search to repair folloqing procedure Repair Install of Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade, but after reinstall every time windows restart and go always in system restore. I try also to reset computer but after it at reboot come...
  8. Windows System Restores every restart =

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows System Restores every restart =: Hi Guys, hopefully you can help me. This is the 5th scenario that I have to reinstall my windows. Problem: Whenever I restart my Laptop, Windows restores itself to a specific point. From what I notice, usually starts with a BSOD. After that point, it creates a "restore...
  9. The system restarts continuously

The system restarts continuously: After I turn on the system and get to the windows logo says that ,, preparing automatic repair" but after 2 seconds it enters into a reboot loop and i can't do anything ......
  10. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION CONTINUOUS RESTART

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION CONTINUOUS RESTART: Hello, while I was working in windows 10,my system stuck and I forced shut down my pc. Since I started my pc again, I got a "system service exception" error with a continuous restarting. every time it loads log in screen and type my password, I have a blue screen with that...