Windows 10: Windows continuously restarts

Discus and support Windows continuously restarts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Dell AIO desktop running Windows 10 21H1 19043.1288. Recently it started to restart itself when I click on shut down. That is, it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeTinVA, Oct 21, 2021.

1. MikeTinVA Win User

Windows continuously restarts

I have a Dell AIO desktop running Windows 10 21H1 19043.1288. Recently it started to restart itself when I click on shut down. That is, it would shutdown, then immediately restart itself. Only way to prevent this is to unplug the computer.Suggestions?Mike T in VA

:)

MikeTinVA, Oct 21, 2021
  2. little cat, Oct 21, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows continuously restarts :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Windows continuously restarts

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows continuously restarts

1. Windows continuously restarts - Similar Threads - continuously restarts

2. Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To continue installing Windows, restart...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To continue installing Windows, restart...: My computer would not update correctly so I reset it, but when I try to reset it, it stops at 81%, boots into windows but does not let me use my computer. When I tried to launch is safe mode it gave me the response "Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To...
  3. Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To continue installing Windows, restart...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To continue installing Windows, restart...: My computer would not update correctly so I reset it, but when I try to reset it, it stops at 81%, boots into windows but does not let me use my computer. When I tried to launch is safe mode it gave me the response "Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To...
  4. Windows cannot complete installation in Safe Mode. To continue installing Windows, restart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...: What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say unmountable boot volume over and over?? Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-my-computer-continuously-restarts-and-does/5a635dc3-bf39-4c45-b444-3c2c1f453ad8
  6. What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...

What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...: What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say unmountable boot volume over and over?? Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-my-computer-continuously-restarts-and-does/5a635dc3-bf39-4c45-b444-3c2c1f453ad8
  7. What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem: My pc keeps running into and error and restarting. Pls what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-continue-to-restart-on-its-own/b20fb005-00e3-4fde-8b89-e861945b6ad3
  9. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem: My pc keeps running into and error and restarting. Pls what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-continue-to-restart-on-its-own/b20fb005-00e3-4fde-8b89-e861945b6ad3
  10. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem