Windows 10: Windows contrast display issue

Discus and support Windows contrast display issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So my problem seems strange. It occurred both when I was on windows 10, and when I updated to windows 11. The problem first manifested on teams. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RYAN GODARD, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Windows contrast display issue

So my problem seems strange. It occurred both when I was on windows 10, and when I updated to windows 11. The problem first manifested on teams. I would do group meetings and one on one. Group meetings when the person shared their screen was fine. One on one, the contrast was so high I could barely see anything. One day it just started doing this. I was often following along with the same page being shown and he was verbally going over it so it was fine. But now I tried Remote Desktop with splash top, and exact same contrast issue. I have also done zoom meeting on a web browser and no issues w

:)

RYAN GODARD, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

Windows contrast display issue

1. Windows contrast display issue - Similar Threads - contrast display issue

2. Windows contrast display issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows contrast display issue: So my problem seems strange. It occurred both when I was on windows 10, and when I updated to windows 11. The problem first manifested on teams. I would do group meetings and one on one. Group meetings when the person shared their screen was fine. One on one, the contrast was...
  3. Issue with windows 11 contrast on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with windows 11 contrast on laptop: So I am having an issue with the contrast of my laptop but overall I'm just not sure how to word the question to even put it into google to figure out if other people have the same issue and how to fix it because its such a strange problem.I am running windows 11 on a ROG...
  4. Issue with windows 11 contrast on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with windows 11 contrast on laptop: So I am having an issue with the contrast of my laptop but overall I'm just not sure how to word the question to even put it into google to figure out if other people have the same issue and how to fix it because its such a strange problem.I am running windows 11 on a ROG...
  5. Windows update build 2004 display driver/brightness/contrast issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update build 2004 display driver/brightness/contrast issue: Hello! I had to roll back to an older build from "2004" because after the update when I start my pc OR switching from hdmixbox input to display portpc on the same monitor, the monitor contrast/brightness turns darker by a lot. I can only fix it by turning off then on the...
  6. Video playback contrast issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video playback contrast issue: Hi r/Windows10. I'm having a really bizarre issue that I suspect has a simple fix, but I just can't figure out what that fix is. Basically Windows changes the contrast of every media playback program that comes from the Microsoft store, like Netflix or the "movies and TV"...
  7. Display Contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Contrast: I know how to change the brightness on my screen, but I still have a hard time reading the text because of the contrast. How do we change the contrast so I can read better?...
  8. General color/brightness/saturation/contrast display issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    General color/brightness/saturation/contrast display issues: Ok, not very tech savvy, so I'll try to explain this issue the best I can. I recently bought a brand new laptop actually bought three trying to solve this problem and colors on this new display just aren't right. I had my old laptop, which was an HP Notebook several years...
  9. Contrast issue

Contrast issue: I have this problem where the application has a black banner and when you left click to drag it's green. This goes away after the computer sleeps but is a recurring issue. Any thoughts, thank you.[IMG]...
  10. Windows 10 Explorer ONLY displays in "high contrast"

Windows 10 Explorer ONLY displays in "high contrast": since updating Windows Explorer ONLY displays in High Contrast although I have High Contrast turned OFF that On/Off switch works (ie switches contrast mode) for other programmes (eg Bing). I can't find an individual display switch for Explorer and assume it's a registry...