Windows 10: Windows Controller calibrate resets every 30 minutes..

Discus and support Windows Controller calibrate resets every 30 minutes.. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I have an issue and I'm spent on solutions to fix it. I have a CoolerMaster MK850 Keyboard which has an analog input for advanced movement in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SaladExpressSquad, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Windows Controller calibrate resets every 30 minutes..

Hey,

I have an issue and I'm spent on solutions to fix it.

I have a CoolerMaster MK850 Keyboard which has an analog input for advanced movement in games. It basically turns WASD into a Left Analog stick

It works, for about 30 minutes then I have to recalibrate the analog settings in joy.cpl

I've tried make joy.cpl read only, no luck, tried updating the controller software/drivers, no luck. I've tried the keyboard drivers and software, no luck.

Hands down, this is pretty niche in terms of the keyboard but has anyone ever come across a fix for stopping the joy.cpl file to keep resetting?

All is appreciated, many thanks in advanced

:)

SaladExpressSquad, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Cerawy Win User

Windows calibration resets

I got a problem with my with windows display color calibration. If i play a game, the calibration resets, so i have to make a new one again. Any suggestions?

Solved by doing a calibration with nvidias control panel instead.

Cerawy, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Controller Calibration Wizard is BROKEN

Hello--

I need some help. I don't get along with computers and am just a step or two above tech-illiterate so please allow for my idiocy. Apologies in advance if I come off as a bit peeved; I've been mucking about with my controller and computer for almost three hours now.

My hard/software: Windows 10, Project64 emulator, retrobit 64 tribute controller (single joystick, essentially the old N64 controller).

Not the problem: My controller is showing up under devices like it should. It interacts with the emulator just fine, except for calibration being absolutely necessary. I can access and run the calibration wizard.

The Problem: When I run the calibration wizard, it never goes through the steps where I calibrate the X and Y axes. It jumps straight to the Z axis, which I don't have and it does not register whatsoever. I just need to calibrate my single joystick, but the calibration wizard on my computer does not provide the proper steps to do so.

With my luck I won't be surprised if this is a never-before-encountered, one-in-a-million chance, unfixable problem. But please, please tell me that it's a simple fix and that I am just an idiot. Thanks in advance, folks.

Here's Hoping,
    Belle

BadLuckBelle, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows Controller calibrate resets every 30 minutes..

I need to disable windows calibration in Windows 10

Hello,

• When you say “disable windows calibration” are you referring to Color calibration in windows 10?
    I would suggest you to try the steps under the section “Calibrate your display” to know more about color calibration in
    Windows 10. Check if it helps

"Get the best display on your monitor"

Get the best display on your monitor

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows Controller calibrate resets every 30 minutes..

1. Windows Controller calibrate resets every 30 minutes.. - Similar Threads - Controller calibrate resets

2. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour: Hi! for the past 24 hours, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145 with Ryzen 5 and 12GB of RAM, Windows 11 Home has been getting the BSOD, although it usually just freezes with some artifacts on the screen for a split second. This happen every 45 minutes or so, and the laptop will...
  3. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour: Hi! for the past 24 hours, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145 with Ryzen 5 and 12GB of RAM, Windows 11 Home has been getting the BSOD, although it usually just freezes with some artifacts on the screen for a split second. This happen every 45 minutes or so, and the laptop will...
  4. Controller calibration resets every time i restart my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller calibration resets every time i restart my pc: So i am using my dualshock 4 through ds4windows , and i have it calibrated through the windows , otherwise the camera will be very sensitive and have input lag , so for that , i need to everytime go into settings and calibrate my controller each my pc start , and i am tired...
  5. Controller calibration resets every time i restart my pc

Controller calibration resets every time i restart my pc: So i am using my dualshock 4 through ds4windows , and i have it calibrated through the windows , otherwise the camera will be very sensitive and have input lag , so for that , i need to everytime go into settings and calibrate my controller each my pc start , and i am tired...
  6. BSOD every 30 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 30 minutes or so: I can`t find the soloution to this problem.REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, Object type of the object whose reference count is being loweredArg2: ffff9588851d1050, Object whose reference count is being loweredArg3: 0000000000000010, ReservedArg4:...
  7. BSOD every 30 minutes or so

BSOD every 30 minutes or so: I can`t find the soloution to this problem.REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, Object type of the object whose reference count is being loweredArg2: ffff9588851d1050, Object whose reference count is being loweredArg3: 0000000000000010, ReservedArg4:...
  8. BSOD every 30 minutes or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 Shutdown every 30 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Shutdown every 30 minutes: Computer shuts down every 30 minutes? [Original Title: Windows 10 computer.] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-shutdown-every-30-minutes/31960b85-95dc-49ff-9128-ef4a4d35f33e
  10. Windows 10 crashing every 30 to 40 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing every 30 to 40 minutes: Hello All, My Windows 10 is frequently crashing a lot. Its been almost a week now. I have no idea how to analyze the root cause of the problem. The problem seems to start when I'm using office products such as Excel and Word and sometimes both at the same time. Can...