Windows 10: Windows Controller Support

Discus and support Windows Controller Support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So recently on May 19, 2023, I installed the Windows 10 version 22H2 feature update. Ever since then I have not been able to use controllers with any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brandon F_08, May 25, 2023.

1. Windows Controller Support

So recently on May 19, 2023, I installed the Windows 10 version 22H2 feature update. Ever since then I have not been able to use controllers with any game on my computer. I own 2 Dualshock 4 controllers and neither of them worked and I also tried an Xbox 1 controller from my friend and that also did not work. I tried every single USB port on my computer including the USB 3.0 port. I also tried it with a USB hub and multiple different USB cables. Nothing worked. For some reason, the PS4 controllers appeared as audio devices in my device manager but weren't identified as game controllers. I woul

:)

Brandon F_08, May 25, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 26, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 26, 2023
  4. Windows Controller Support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Windows Controller Support

1. Windows Controller Support - Similar Threads - Controller Support

2. How can I get Microsoft tech support for windows server 2016 domain controller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get Microsoft tech support for windows server 2016 domain controller?: How can I get Microsoft tech support for windows server 2016 domain controller? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-microsoft-tech-support-for-windows/b91f62e1-ab9c-4f0d-966a-b1456c2a426b
  3. How can I get Microsoft tech support for windows server 2016 domain controller?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get Microsoft tech support for windows server 2016 domain controller?: How can I get Microsoft tech support for windows server 2016 domain controller? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-microsoft-tech-support-for-windows/b91f62e1-ab9c-4f0d-966a-b1456c2a426b
  4. Windows Controller Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Controller Support: So recently on May 19, 2023, I installed the Windows 10 version 22H2 feature update. Ever since then I have not been able to use controllers with any game on my computer. I own 2 Dualshock 4 controllers and neither of them worked and I also tried an Xbox 1 controller from my...
  5. Windows Controller Support

Windows Controller Support: So recently on May 19, 2023, I installed the Windows 10 version 22H2 feature update. Ever since then I have not been able to use controllers with any game on my computer. I own 2 Dualshock 4 controllers and neither of them worked and I also tried an Xbox 1 controller from my...
  6. Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth: This question is an extention on:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-connect-2-bluetooth-gamepads-same-time-windows/a8707bf2-3239-480d-aac8-583fe5dead97As meny might know,:Windows has always limited bluetooth to a single gamepad/gamecontroller.Windows is...
  7. Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth

Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth: This question is an extention on:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-connect-2-bluetooth-gamepads-same-time-windows/a8707bf2-3239-480d-aac8-583fe5dead97As meny might know,:Windows has always limited bluetooth to a single gamepad/gamecontroller.Windows is...
  8. Windows Multi-Controller Support Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Playstation and other game controllers support in XInput.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playstation and other game controllers support in XInput.dll: From years as I remember people tried to use Playstation controllers in games which reads game controller input through XInput.dll module which does not support Playstation controllers. There is some mind-breaking operation with XInput.dll replacement which is loaded instead...
  10. Playstation and other game controllers support in XInput.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playstation and other game controllers support in XInput.dll: From years as I remember people tried to use Playstation controllers in games which reads game controller input through XInput.dll module which does not support Playstation controllers. There is some mind-breaking operation with XInput.dll replacement which is loaded instead...