Windows 10: Windows Controller Support

Discus and support Windows Controller Support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So recently on May 19, 2023, I installed the Windows 10 version 22H2 feature update. Ever since then I have not been able to use controllers with any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brandon F_08, May 25, 2023.

1. Windows Controller Support

So recently on May 19, 2023, I installed the Windows 10 version 22H2 feature update. Ever since then I have not been able to use controllers with any game on my computer. I own 2 Dualshock 4 controllers and neither of them worked and I also tried an Xbox 1 controller from my friend and that also did not work. I tried every single USB port on my computer including the USB 3.0 port. I also tried it with a USB hub and multiple different USB cables. Nothing worked. For some reason, the PS4 controllers appeared as audio devices in my device manager but weren't identified as game controllers. I woul

:)

Brandon F_08, May 25, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 26, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 26, 2023
  4. Windows Controller Support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Windows Controller Support

1. Windows Controller Support - Similar Threads - Controller Support

2. My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...: Hey, i just bought a new hp victus and it turns out that it doesnt support windows standard hardware security even though all the requirements for it are met. Not only that but even app and browser control doesnt work idk what to do....
  3. My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...: Hey, i just bought a new hp victus and it turns out that it doesnt support windows standard hardware security even though all the requirements for it are met. Not only that but even app and browser control doesnt work idk what to do....
  4. How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?: I'm looking for a way to disable an Xbox controller's ability to control the Windows UI start menu, settings and anything else built into Windows 10 that can be navigated with a controller. This is mainly due to a bug that happens sometimes when the batteries fall out or die...
  5. How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?

How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?: I'm looking for a way to disable an Xbox controller's ability to control the Windows UI start menu, settings and anything else built into Windows 10 that can be navigated with a controller. This is mainly due to a bug that happens sometimes when the batteries fall out or die...
  6. Local Adapter not supporting Low Energy controller

Local Adapter not supporting Low Energy controller: Event viewer repeatedly showing the following:The local adapter does not support low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode.The minimum required supported state mask is 0x2491ftfffff, got 0x1fffffff. low energy peripheral role functionality will not be...
  7. Local Adapter not supporting Low Energy controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Adapter not supporting Low Energy controller: Event viewer repeatedly showing the following:The local adapter does not support low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode.The minimum required supported state mask is 0x2491ftfffff, got 0x1fffffff. low energy peripheral role functionality will not be...
  8. Local Adapter not supporting Low Energy controller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How do I get help from an actual person? A chat, or the support person taking control of my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get help from an actual person? A chat, or the support person taking control of my...: How do I get help from an actual person? A chat, or the support person taking control of my mouse. Anything so I can ask questions and get answers...
  10. How do I get help from an actual person? A chat, or the support person taking control of my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get help from an actual person? A chat, or the support person taking control of my...: How do I get help from an actual person? A chat, or the support person taking control of my mouse. Anything so I can ask questions and get answers...