Windows 10: Windows Corrupted during Restore

Discus and support Windows Corrupted during Restore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, last night when I went to restore my computer it looked like everything was doing as normal. When it completed I got a pop up along the lines of "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ceegan, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Ceegan Win User

Windows Corrupted during Restore

Hi, last night when I went to restore my computer it looked like everything was doing as normal. When it completed I got a pop up along the lines of " Windows recovery did not work" after this I could No longer boot from my ssd so I opted to use a usb recovery drive and I got the same pop up. Now I cannot boot from my ssd and have no clue what to do.

:)

Ceegan, Jul 19, 2018

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Jul 19, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    • Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    • Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    • click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Windows Corrupted during Restore [​IMG]
    • Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    • Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 19, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Corrupted during Restore - Similar Threads - Corrupted during Restore

2. Restore windows update and corrupted services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore windows update and corrupted services: Hello I have some unique and probably complex problems regarding windows update, dism.exe and sfc.exe that I need to fix without a clean install, if possible. I immediately apologize for the novel I'm about to write, I'll try to be as detailed as possible. For timing and work...
  3. Restore windows update and corrupted services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore windows update and corrupted services: Hello I have some unique and probably complex problems regarding windows update, dism.exe and sfc.exe that I need to fix without a clean install, if possible. I immediately apologize for the novel I'm about to write, I'll try to be as detailed as possible. For timing and work...
  4. Restore windows update and corrupted services

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows corrupted after a restore attempt

Windows corrupted after a restore attempt: Dear Windows experts. i have an HP touch screen with windows 10 installed using it for POS point of sale program in supermarket. The POS program stopped working after a windows update so i tried to restore Windows and selected a 13 days back restore point labeed as windows...
  6. System Restore and Corrupt FIles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Restore and Corrupt FIles: My current installation has corrupt files in it but i’d like to keep everything that i currently have as with my connection it would take weeks to obtain everything again. I can’t restore them with SFC or DSIM as those have failed (1903) Would a clean installation of 2004...
  7. Corruption of Windows 10 Restore Points

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Corruption of Windows 10 Restore Points: I am currently running Windows 10 v1909 Build 18363.720 x64 on my Dell Inspiron 3670, and I'm having issues regarding corruption of Windows' 10 restore points. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] Dell have been looking into this issue on my behalf and come up with the...
  8. corrupted system restore

corrupted system restore: Yes, I've read the responses to this question here already, they were no help. problem: system restore freezes while restoring files and settings Why can't there be a place to go to download a new restore file? Any other suggestions?...
  9. System restore points corrupted

System restore points corrupted: I have a about 19 system restore points saved on my computer for this month, probably one a day. All of them are corrupted. I cannot use any of them to restore my computer to an earlier time. None of previous months exist even though I have given system restore enough...
  10. Laptop Frozen During Restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Laptop Frozen During Restore: Initiated a Restore to an earlier Restore Point and the Laptop is now frozen at a black screen (at least for 30 minutes now). Help! Win10 Build 1709 104477