Windows 10: Windows Corruption On everything

Discus and support Windows Corruption On everything in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i’ve ran out of options and need answers on this. I have recently built my own pc and everything is up and running apart from the software side,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DoctorDisco69, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Windows Corruption On everything

Hello, i’ve ran out of options and need answers on this. I have recently built my own pc and everything is up and running apart from the software side, i installed windows 10 from the official microsoft website and no matter how many times i reinstalled it i cant update or install any updates and have trouble downloading anything from google in general. My internet connection is fine and works on every other device including my old pc and my network drivers are fine. So after countless re-installing of windows 10 (bear in mind each time i used a fresh media creation tool) the same thing always happens so i decided to go with windows 8.1 and unfortunately i have the exact same issues even after countless installs.. any help at all will be appreciated.

:)

DoctorDisco69, Nov 20, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Windows Corruption On everything

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows Corruption On everything

1. Windows Corruption On everything - Similar Threads - Corruption everything

2. Windows 10 failed to install and also updates are missing and everything were corrupted!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 failed to install and also updates are missing and everything were corrupted!!!: I having several problems while installing windows 10 on this device since formatted yesterday night and cease operations from my existing SSD hard disk drive. Just tried to backup several files/folders I have downloaded after 3 days and remain inactive already before like...
  3. Windows 10 failed to install and also updates are missing and everything were corrupted!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 failed to install and also updates are missing and everything were corrupted!!!: I having several problems while installing windows 10 on this device since formatted yesterday night and cease operations from my existing SSD hard disk drive. Just tried to backup several files/folders I have downloaded after 3 days and remain inactive already before like...
  4. Windows 10 failed to install and also updates are missing and everything were corrupted!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Everything on my PC reads as corrupted or unreadable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything on my PC reads as corrupted or unreadable: So I let a friend see my laptop for 2 days and he gave it back but now everything seems to be corrupted permanently. He did get a virus on my laptop call synaptic.exe which I managed to remove after multiple factory resets but my laptop cant open anything but files, cmds and...
  6. Everything on my PC reads as corrupted or unreadable

Everything on my PC reads as corrupted or unreadable: So I let a friend see my laptop for 2 days and he gave it back but now everything seems to be corrupted permanently. He did get a virus on my laptop call synaptic.exe which I managed to remove after multiple factory resets but my laptop cant open anything but files, cmds and...
  7. so my cbs.log file is corrupted ran scans and everything wiped my computer still there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so my cbs.log file is corrupted ran scans and everything wiped my computer still there: im really worrying right now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-my-cbslog-file-is-corrupted-ran-scans-and/a7448c4a-0a57-4c50-900c-f0d99583ecc0
  8. so my cbs.log file is corrupted ran scans and everything wiped my computer still there

so my cbs.log file is corrupted ran scans and everything wiped my computer still there: im really worrying right now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-my-cbslog-file-is-corrupted-ran-scans-and/a7448c4a-0a57-4c50-900c-f0d99583ecc0
  9. Windows Files are Corrupt and Wont Let Me Reset Everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Files are Corrupt and Wont Let Me Reset Everything: Hello all, I have been in an issue lately where random files left and right were having huge issues and sometimes basic actions is confronted with an error that would still occur even after troubleshooting. What I decided would be the best is just a full restart to have a...
  10. Tried everything to fix the corrupted Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tried everything to fix the corrupted Windows 10: I tried all of the following methods and I’m unable to fix the windows. Here’s what I have tried: Method - 1 Chkdsk c: /r It took it 8 hours to complete and I got error “Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50”. [IMG] [IMG] Method 2 Sfc...