Windows 10: Windows Cortana Not responding to any working Mic

Discus and support Windows Cortana Not responding to any working Mic in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys Windows Cortana is not responding to any working Mic. I am on 1803 OS Build 17134.48 I have followed all the pages I can find on here.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thorrrr, May 9, 2018.

1. thorrrr Win User

Windows Cortana Not responding to any working Mic

Hi Guys

Windows Cortana is not responding to any working Mic.
    I am on 1803 OS Build 17134.48 I have followed all the pages I can find on here.

Nothing works but my MIcs are fine I have even tested them with online mic checkers.
    The mic setup works fine but it will not hear.
    I have noticed Cortana Location service greyed out turn off in Windows 10 Creators Spring Update.
    I cannot turn it back on so I am guessing this might be something to do with it. All the other setting are on.*sarc

:)

thorrrr, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows Cortana Not responding to any working Mic

1. Windows Cortana Not responding to any working Mic - Similar Threads - Cortana responding working

2. CORTANA MIC

in Cortana
    CORTANA MIC: Hi , How do I enable setting such that when I open cortana then mic get on and not to click on mike. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-mic/37bc2b6c-9afe-4fab-a63d-0f86f1ce5fef
  3. My cortana is not working or responding

in Cortana
    My cortana is not working or responding: Please help me my cortana is not working when i open it says that some speech packages are needed to finish but when i go to download speech packages it says that you cannot download that speech packages...
  4. Let Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" doesn't work

in Cortana
    Let Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" doesn't work: When I try turn on the option that lets Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" , it turns off automatically. Why does this happen? Is it a bug in the configuration app?...
  5. Cortana is not responding

in Cortana
    Cortana is not responding: Hi All, I recently bought surface book. OS is upgraded to latest. When I open the Cortana, it opens up and waiting for my voice. Even though, I speak something, Cortana is not Responding back. I used voice recorder application to test, which was working perfectly....
  6. Cortana is not responding?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana is not responding?: I use Windows 10 home edition, I have 32 gig of ram and more hard drive space than I will ever use! My problem is that I an a Windows Insider who allows preview builds. After the latest build and cumulative update, when trying to use Cortana I get a message: "Sorry but...
  7. Cortana is not responding?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana is not responding?: I use Windows 10 home edition, I have 32 gig of ram and more hard drive space than I will ever use! My problem is that I an a Windows Insider who allows preview builds. After the latest build and cumulative update, when trying to use Cortana I get a message: "Sorry but...
  8. Cortana mic

in Cortana
    Cortana mic: After a tech fixing my internet problem left I realized that my Cortana mic had disappeared and the volume button in my task bar wouldn't go higher or lower https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-mic/80b1a912-6289-44dd-b5a7-80bf5d6c2c4a"
  9. Cortana is not responding

in Cortana
    Cortana is not responding: My Cortana is not responding anymore since I have upgraded to Window 10 (1903). It worked just fine before the upgrade but now I cannot the Cortana to hear me ( the microphone and speakers work just fine). I tried everything but nothing is working....
  10. Cortana Mic Not Working-Mic is Functional and works with games/Google

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Mic Not Working-Mic is Functional and works with games/Google: No idea what is going on. Cortana doesn't hear me when I hit the MIC option. Nothing registers at all. The mic is fully functional. It works on Google Voice search perfectly in Chrome and my games. I set up the microphone in the settings. This is just so bizarre. Any other...