Windows 10: Windows Cortana responds without saying Cortana and train your voice option missing in new...

Discus and support Windows Cortana responds without saying Cortana and train your voice option missing in new... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Had to turn Cortana voice response off for too many false voice activations Is there still a way to train your voice there used to be but the menu is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/smydsmith, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Windows Cortana responds without saying Cortana and train your voice option missing in new...

Had to turn Cortana voice response off for too many false voice activations

Is there still a way to train your voice there used to be but the menu is now gone from all the articles I read

submitted by /u/smydsmith
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/smydsmith, Aug 11, 2020
  2. foshirl Win User

Cortana doesn't respond to my voice on my computer, but will respond to others walking by.

Is it maybe because I have a higher-pitched voice? I'm female and Cortana won't respond to my voice, even when I go through the 6 sentences to train Cortana to my voice. However, both my male roommates have no problems getting Cortana to respond. Has anyone
    else had this problem?

foshirl, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Cortana - Something's not right

Well I'm making some progress, of the 2 steps forward, 1 step back variety.

I can occasionally get Cortana to speak to me and to respond to my 'Hey Cortana' now.

I have tried voice commands but this is very hit and miss, and they are mostly not picked up or misunderstood. I'm trying very basic things like the weather and the date.

And mostly I have to click the microphone icon before a voice command, despite setting it up to respond to my voice (well, I thought I had).

But it IS progress, so that's good Windows Cortana responds without saying Cortana and train your voice option missing in new... :).

SaggyMaggyPoo, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows Cortana responds without saying Cortana and train your voice option missing in new...

No Cortana voice on PC

Hi Robert,

When you say 'No Cortana voice on PC ' are you referring to that Cortana cant hear you?

If yes I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested.

Cortana can't hear me

Do let us know the status of Cortana functionality. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows Cortana responds without saying Cortana and train your voice option missing in new...

1. Windows Cortana responds without saying Cortana and train your voice option missing in new... - Similar Threads - Cortana responds without

2. Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands: Hello, I'm having trouble with Cortana on my Windows 10 computer. When I try to use voice commands, Cortana doesn't respond at all. I've checked my microphone settings and made sure that Cortana is enabled, but it still doesn't work. Is there a fix for this issue, or any...
  3. Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands: Hello, I'm having trouble with Cortana on my Windows 10 computer. When I try to use voice commands, Cortana doesn't respond at all. I've checked my microphone settings and made sure that Cortana is enabled, but it still doesn't work. Is there a fix for this issue, or any...
  4. How to Open Cortana With Your Voice

in Cortana
    How to Open Cortana With Your Voice: First Go to Settings Then General Then Go to Speech Then Turn on Cortana and Turn on All That Microsoft Reccomends.Then Go to Voice Activity Then Turn on Cortana That Responds With "Cortana" Speech.Then Sign in to Cortana.Then Say "Cortana" Or "Hey Cortana" Then Cortana Will...
  5. How to Open Cortana With Your Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Open Cortana With Your Voice: First Go to Settings Then General Then Go to Speech Then Turn on Cortana and Turn on All That Microsoft Reccomends.Then Go to Voice Activity Then Turn on Cortana That Responds With "Cortana" Speech.Then Sign in to Cortana.Then Say "Cortana" Or "Hey Cortana" Then Cortana Will...
  6. Cortana does not respond to voice

in Cortana
    Cortana does not respond to voice: I had a recent download in Windows 10 and Cortana no longer responds to voice questions. Can anyone provide step-by-step instructions to get Cortana working properly again....
  7. Hey cortana and cortana option is missing in setting

in Cortana
    Hey cortana and cortana option is missing in setting: I am using windows 10 home... In this windows i dont see hey cortana activation and cortana option in setting.. Is this any problem in update or not available in windows 10 home?...
  8. Cortana not responding to voice commands.

in Cortana
    Cortana not responding to voice commands.: Every time I need to talk to cortana, I am required to hit the mic button so that cortana can start listening to me. I even tried going to settings and turned on the "Hey cortana" option on. Still I have to press the mic button every time. The voice command "Hey cortana" is...
  9. Cortana's voice

in Cortana
    Cortana's voice: What do I need to do to access Cortana's voice on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortanas-voice/22a2bf5d-66d1-49a6-a0f1-9b9d0dff6e61"
  10. Cortana's Voice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana's Voice: So I asked Cortana if I could change her voice. She replied that her voice was the only available for my region. I wanted a mail voice, not her female voice. Even Apple's Siri lets you select alternate voices. Thoughts? But the way, Cortana seems to work pretty well....