Windows 10: windows could not automatically find this networks proxy settings

Discus and support windows could not automatically find this networks proxy settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good afternoon I have spent lots of time trying to find the answer to the updating of windows. When I type the above question on the internet I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by guilford44, Oct 11, 2018.

1. windows could not automatically find this networks proxy settings

Good afternoon

I have spent lots of time trying to find the answer to the updating of windows.

When I type the above question on the internet I have tried every answer on the first page with no luck.

I have downloaded wu170509.diagcab trouble shooter from Microsoft and that keeps giving me ( windows could not automatically find this networks proxy settings ).

I have even tried some of the help on Microsoft with no luck.

I would appreciate any help please.

:)

guilford44, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Alvin Cop Win User

Windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy settings

Hi,

There are various reasons why you're getting such error message. Slow internet connections or network issues are possible causes of it. Kindly provide us the following details so we can isolate your concern:

• How did you get this error message?
    • Are you connected to the internet using wireless or wired connection?
    • Have you tried other devices to check if the same issue occurred?

Since you have followed all the steps in the article provided above, let's check if your computer's Network proxy settings are configured correctly by following these steps:

• Type Proxy in the search box on the taskbar, and then click on
      Network proxy settings.
    • Under Automatic Proxy setup, set Automatically detect settings bar to ON.
    • Under Manual Proxy settings, set Use a proxy server bar to OFF.
    • Click on Save.

Let us know if it works.

Alvin Cop, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Proxy settings getting automatically activated

Hello,

Let us try to resolve your concern by configuring the
    Network and Internet settings. Here are the steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Proxy.
    • Make sure that settings under Automatic proxy setup
      are turned off.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Kosimek Win User

windows could not automatically find this networks proxy settings

Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings

I have the same issue and nothing helps me either. Did everything I could find online, to no avail. I don't have issues connecting to the Internet but my MagicJack can no longer connect.

When I use Network Troubleshooter all it says is "Troubleshooting was unable to automatically fix all of the issues found"

Under Problems it just says "Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings" About as useless a message as anyone could expect and no suggestions on what else to do.

Given that I have tried everything under he sun I guess I am stuck with this?

Kosimek, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

windows could not automatically find this networks proxy settings

1. windows could not automatically find this networks proxy settings - Similar Threads - automatically find networks

2. "Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings" despite no proxy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings" despite no proxy: Hello - Lately I've been running into an issue where Windows displays a "Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings". I have tried many of the fixes displayed on other websites and troubleshooters - I am able to do most of these fixes flushing the...
  3. “Windows could not automatically detect this network’s proxy settings” ?!?

“Windows could not automatically detect this network’s proxy settings” ?!?: Hi, so something weird has been happening with my internet on any windows pc. I noticed this after I recently changed my internet modem from the one my ISP provides to an Asus CM-16. The setup was easy any everything seemed to work fine on all the connected devices, EXCEPT...
  4. Windows could not automatically detect this network’s proxy settings

Windows could not automatically detect this network’s proxy settings: Windows 10 Version 1903 I've only had this desktop a month. Suddenly I couldn't connect to the Internet. I powercycled the network box router & got my Ethernet connection back. Internet functioning SEEMS to be normal, but I still get "Windows could not automatically detect...
  5. Windows Could Not Automatically Detect This Network's Proxy Settings

Windows Could Not Automatically Detect This Network's Proxy Settings: Hello, I am running Windows 10 Education Edition on a computer that I built myself. I noticed I was having a bit of a problem with things loading on other apps that need a connection to the internet and decided to run the network troubleshooter. That was when I found the...
  6. "Windows could not detect proxy settings for this network automatically"

"Windows could not detect proxy settings for this network automatically": Hello. On the computer (Windows 10), connected through the LAN connection, launched "Troubleshoot problems" network. I received the following message: "Windows could not automatically detect the proxy settings of this network" and the yellow triangle. I do not use a proxy,...
  7. Windows could not automatically detect this Network's proxy settings.

Windows could not automatically detect this Network's proxy settings.: I have tried every single suggestion to resolve this problem without success, short of completely reinstalling Windows 10. Has anyone found a solution yet? I know I am not alone with this....
  8. Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings

Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings: Recently, I have noticed a small caution triangle appearing with my network icon on the task bar. When I right click and troubleshoot, it comes with this message. Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings. My internet has been very slow lately, but...
  9. windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy settings

windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy settings: I am on Comcast. I am on my second motherboard, I have re-installed many, many times. when I right click the network icon in the lower right hand of the screen and choose "troubleshoot problems" I get "Windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy settings"....
  10. windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings

windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings: Hi I can use all my browsers in W10 (Firefox is default..) However, about a fortnight ago I started having problems with some sites for example CPUID and when I visit some of these sites I get the message "windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy...