Windows 10: Windows could not complete features undoing changes.

Discus and support Windows could not complete features undoing changes. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been trying do turn on windows subsystem for linux but when i go to try and turn it on my pc prompts a reboot in which, during startup it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jackmac1510, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Windows could not complete features undoing changes.

I have been trying do turn on windows subsystem for linux but when i go to try and turn it on my pc prompts a reboot in which, during startup it displays Windows could not complete the features undoing changes and then just loads up as usual but the subsystem is still not on. How can i fix this.

:)

jackmac1510, Feb 29, 2020

2. Windows can't complete the update and then it undoes all the changes

I am trying to update my windows to 1809, to use the ray tracing features on my RTX 2070. I am currently on version 1803. When I try to update using the windows 10 update assistant, it goes through all the steps but once it restarts to update I start to
    have problems. It gets to 16% complete and then starts undoing changes. How can I fix this?

AtomicWorms, Feb 29, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows could not complete features undoing changes. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows could not complete features undoing changes.

We couldn't complete the updated, undoing changes...

Hi,

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the
      top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows could not complete features undoing changes.

1. Windows could not complete features undoing changes. - Similar Threads - complete features undoing

2. windows could not install the updates, undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows could not install the updates, undoing changes: this is all i have been seeing for ages, ive tried everything, troubleshooting and restarting, ive tried deleting space, and a bunch more..does anyone know a fix?...
  3. windows could not install the updates, undoing changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows could not install the updates, undoing changes: this is all i have been seeing for ages, ive tried everything, troubleshooting and restarting, ive tried deleting space, and a bunch more..does anyone know a fix?...
  4. windows could not install the updates, undoing changes

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to disable Hyper-V ? Could not complete the updates. Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Hyper-V ? Could not complete the updates. Undoing changes: Using Windows 10 Pro.I am trying to disable Hyper-V since it disturbs the work of Virtualbox.Every time I'm trying to disable it either from Control Panel, CMD or PowerShell, it gives the following message after restart: Could not complete the updates. Undoing changesI tried...
  6. How to disable Hyper-V ? Could not complete the updates. Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable Hyper-V ? Could not complete the updates. Undoing changes: Using Windows 10 Pro.I am trying to disable Hyper-V since it disturbs the work of Virtualbox.Every time I'm trying to disable it either from Control Panel, CMD or PowerShell, it gives the following message after restart: Could not complete the updates. Undoing changesI tried...
  7. How to disable Hyper-V ? Could not complete the updates. Undoing changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Window can’t complete updates undoing changes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window can’t complete updates undoing changes: I can’t get off this page every time I boot my laptop up, it’s a brand new msi gaming laptop, it froze so I restarted it. Upon restarting it I got that message with the blue screen, I can’t do or go anywhere else. This is not cool whatsoever and I’m super stressed out, if...
  9. windows could not complete the updates undoing changes Dont turnoff your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows could not complete the updates undoing changes Dont turnoff your computer: hi Team we are facing issue while updating windows updates in windows 10 and windows updates are failing and getting the message windows could not complete the updates undoing changes don't turnoff your computer. 1 i have downloaded updates manually and installed in work...
  10. error message: We could not complete the updates. Undoing changes.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error message: We could not complete the updates. Undoing changes.: what does this mean? how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-we-could-not-complete-the-updates/90ab5e92-6268-4f50-b79a-558a689309ee