Windows 10: "Windows could not configure one or more system components" During System update to 1903

Discus and support "Windows could not configure one or more system components" During System update to 1903 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all. I'm at a loss. Everything I've done doesn't seem to work. Basically what my problem is, is that i am trying to download my games from the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CadenceFloria, Nov 2, 2019.

1. "Windows could not configure one or more system components" During System update to 1903

Hey all. I'm at a loss. Everything I've done doesn't seem to work.

Basically what my problem is, is that i am trying to download my games from the new XBOX app for windows. During installation it states i need to have the most updated version of windows to complete installation. Yet everytime I begin the update (from 1803 to 1903) it goes through the whole process until it gets to 60%. I then get an error message stating..

"Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the computer and restart the installation". This has shown up 5 times. I have tried it 5 times. I have found video after video on how to fix it and restart to no avail. Nothing seems to work.

Why cant i update my computer?? I want to play my games and this whole thing arose from not being able to download them from the windows store. What am I supposed to do?

:)

CadenceFloria, Nov 2, 2019

2. Error windows could not configure one ore more system components

In attempt to update windows 10 to version 1903 such error appears
    "windows could not configure one ore more system components"

СергейБаглаев, Nov 2, 2019
  3. windows 10 could not configure one or more system components

Hi,

My problem is the following. My windows 10 pro's build is 1803 and I want to perform the suggested upgrade to 1903. So in order to do this, I have to restart the pc and the installation process stops at around 60 % and then the error message comes: "windows
    10 could not configure one or more system components". I tried windows update assistant it did some things but did not work. Any advice or help?

Thank you for your advice in advance.

DezsőKiss1, Nov 2, 2019
  4. "Windows could not configure one or more system components" During System update to 1903

Anniversary update fails at 40% cannot configure one or more system components

I have an HP Laptop dV4-4141us which came with Windows 7 but has been upgraded to 8.0, 8.1, and 10.0.10240. Anniversary update fails at 40% with "Windows could not configure one or more system components". I used Troubleshooting on Windows Update and it
    repaired Windows Update Components. Anniversary update still failed at 40%.

Any suggestions?

Subscriber2, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

"Windows could not configure one or more system components" During System update to 1903

1. "Windows could not configure one or more system components" During System update to 1903 - Similar Threads - configure more system

2. Windows Could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the...: How can Windows Update be turned off. After many failed update attempts, I am fed up! Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-could-not-configure-one-or-more-system/15e72a83-ea3c-4ca5-9f40-86274e8c1025
  3. Windows could not configure one or more system components.

Windows could not configure one or more system components.: I can't update past the 1803 version of windows, It has been months now. I would like to update, I get an error at 60% that says windows could not configure one or more system files. error code in log 0x8007001F...
  4. "windows could not configure one ore more system components"

"windows could not configure one ore more system components": Trying to update an older desktop to 1903. I keep getting "windows could not configure one ore more system components". I have found many other people in the community who have had the same problem and I have tried many of the solutions. None have worked. For example I...
  5. windows 10 could not configure one or more system components

windows 10 could not configure one or more system components: Hi, My problem is the following. My windows 10 pro's build is 1803 and I want to perform the suggested upgrade to 1903. So in order to do this, I have to restart the pc and the installation process stops at around 60 % and then the error message comes: "windows 10 could not...
  6. Windows could not configure one or more system components

in Windows 10 News
    Windows could not configure one or more system components: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you receive an error message, Windows could not configure one or more system components, while installing or upgrading Windows 10, then this post will be able to help you. Some of the users have also reported the following error [...] This post Windows...
  7. Upgrade "Windows could not configure one or more system components"

Upgrade "Windows could not configure one or more system components": I have tried most of the suggested fixes but I'm still unable to upgrade to the new version of windows 10. It downloads all the required updates then it install's almost all of the updates then the message saying "Windows could not configure one or more system components....
  8. Error windows could not configure one ore more system components

Error windows could not configure one ore more system components: In attempt to update windows 10 to version 1903 such error appears "windows could not configure one ore more system components" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-windows-could-not-configure-one-ore-more/d1c22e95-bbfc-404b-8001-3b2db21a1dc6
  9. Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the...

Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the...: While updating from W10-1803 to 1809 I received the following error message at 52% of the installation process : " Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation". UNFORTUNATELY, NOTHING...
  10. Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the...

Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the...: I have no ideas for my computer because many times and I have no way to solve it and hope somebody can help me. "Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation" Anyone who has the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 1903 cant configure some components

2. win 10 update window could not configure one or more system component