Windows 10: Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on local computer. Access Denied. Error...

Discus and support Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on local computer. Access Denied. Error... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am unable to print to my Lexmark printer. Originally the printer was working and then all of a sudden, the printer was showing as not connected and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JK_389, Jun 23, 2022.

1. JK_389 Win User

Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on local computer. Access Denied. Error...

I am unable to print to my Lexmark printer. Originally the printer was working and then all of a sudden, the printer was showing as not connected and I was unable to access the printer properties because I was getting an error message regarding the print spooler not running.I went into Windows Services and the print spooler service was running so I decided to restart the service, but when I did, the service did not start again, which is when I got the error message "Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on local computer. Access Denied. Error Code 0x80070005".I am signed in with my

:)

JK_389, Jun 23, 2022

2. windows could not start the print spooler service on local computer error 0x800706b9

Hello,

I have Windows 10 on the PC. I have problem with windows could not start the print spooler service on local computer error 0x800706b9.

When I try start Print Spooler in servisec.msc(automatic) I received a
    message Windows could not start the Print Spoller on Local Computer.

Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on Local Computer.

Error 0x800706b9: Not enough resources are available to complete this operation.

Can you help me???

I cant use printer, i cant install new printer, What is happened

Thanks?

MarkoSapic, Jun 23, 2022
  3. windows could not start the print spooler service on local computer error 0x800706b9

Hello,

I tried all methods, however,
    have not been able to fix anything. When I tried start to Print Spooler, this procces was stooped and message:

Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on Local Computer.

Error 0x800706b9: Not enough resources are available to complete this operation

I can not start Print Spooler in services.msc(Automatic),

Can you help me?

MarkoSapic, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Rich S_16 Win User

Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on local computer. Access Denied. Error...

Print spooler shuts down, can no longer print from a Dell laptop running Windows 10.

Thank you for the rapid response.

Method 1 led back through the diagnostics, which determined that the "print Spooler service isn't running"

, as we knew. It then led to re-installing the printer and restarting the computer.

After the restart, the print spooler service still was not running.

After the computer was restarted, an attempt to manually start the spooler service resulted in

" Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on the local computer. ERROR 1067. the process terminated unexpectedly."

METHOD 2: as advised, I checked the dependencies for the print spooler service.

Listed were: HTTP Service and Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

The Remote Procedure Call was listed in the Services and was indicated to be running.

HTTP Service was NOT LISTED. Should it show up somewhere else, or is this the problem ?

Any suggestions ?

thanks.

Rich S

Rich S_16, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on local computer. Access Denied. Error... - Similar Threads - start Print Spooler

2. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...: Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I am unable to sync my device to my PC. I looked in my services at Bonjour and it looks like Bonjour is not started. Clicking on...
  3. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...: Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I am unable to sync my device to my PC. I looked in my services at Bonjour and it looks like Bonjour is not started. Clicking on...
  4. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically: So my print spooler service is not running or starting automatically but when i checked i directly don't have t*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  6. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically: So my print spooler service is not running or starting automatically but when i checked i directly don't have t*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  7. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

8. Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on local computer. Access Denied. Error...

Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on local computer. Access Denied. Error...: I am unable to print to my Lexmark printer. Originally the printer was working and then all of a sudden, the printer was showing as not connected and I was unable to access the printer properties because I was getting an error message regarding the print spooler not running.I...
  9. Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on local computer. Access Denied. Error...

Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on local computer. Access Denied. Error...: I am unable to print to my Lexmark printer. Originally the printer was working and then all of a sudden, the printer was showing as not connected and I was unable to access the printer properties because I was getting an error message regarding the print spooler not running.I...
  10. Local print spooler service is not running

Local print spooler service is not running: I have an error message when printing, and this only started since the last Windows 10 update a few days ago. It says "The local print spooler service is not running. Please restart the spooler or restart the machine." I have stopped, then restarted the spooler. I have...