Windows 10: Windows could not start the Virtual Disk service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service...

Discus and support Windows could not start the Virtual Disk service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In order to access disk management, while trying to start Virtual Disk service, this error message comes "Windows could not start the Virtual Disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TaiabAnsary, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Windows could not start the Virtual Disk service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service...

In order to access disk management, while trying to start Virtual Disk service, this error message comes "Windows could not start the Virtual Disk service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." And it shows always "starting" status. In disk management a blank window shows "connecting to Virtual Disk Service " and stucks in it.Please help me. I bought a new nvme ssd, in order to allocate it I need to access disk management. I don't even know the nvme ssd is supported or not.I tried to run these to check whether there's an

:)

TaiabAnsary, Jul 7, 2021

2. Virtual disk service wont start

Hi,

Thank you for showing interest on Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

I suggest you to start the Virtual Disk Service and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R from the Keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • In the Services Window, look for Virtual Disk service and
      Stop
      it.
    • Restart the computer and Start the Virtual Disk
      service and set it to Automatic.
    • Restart the computer and it check if it works.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 7, 2021
  3. alphabare Win User
    Virtual disk service wont start

Worked the first time i tried it then after closing the application and trying to start again the disk service would not start anymore.

alphabare, Jul 7, 2021
  4. Windows could not start the Virtual Disk service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service...

Windows could not start TAO NT Naming Service on local computer... Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion

Windows could not start TAO NT Naming Service on local computer... Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion

GeoffreyMurithi, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows could not start the Virtual Disk service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service...

1. Windows could not start the Virtual Disk service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service... - Similar Threads - start Virtual Disk

2. Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The...: i cant update my windows and when i checked the services. The windows update service option cant get started. its said:Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The System Cant Find The File Specified...
  3. Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The...: i cant update my windows and when i checked the services. The windows update service option cant get started. its said:Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The System Cant Find The File Specified...
  4. Windows Could Not Start The Windows Update Services service on local computer error 2: The...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...: Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I am unable to sync my device to my PC. I looked in my services at Bonjour and it looks like Bonjour is not started. Clicking on...
  6. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...: Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I am unable to sync my device to my PC. I looked in my services at Bonjour and it looks like Bonjour is not started. Clicking on...
  7. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows could not start the Server service on Local Computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows could not start the Server service on Local Computer: Hi Team, I am getting the below error when I start the Sever service Windows could not start the Server service on Local Computer Error 6: The handle is invalid Please help to fix this issue Thanks, Raveendar Y...
  9. Virtual Disk Service will not start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual Disk Service will not start: This began with my not being able to access my thumb drives because File Explorer Quick Access would never complete. The first few times I could still open my thumbs drives on another computer, but now I can't, so I think whatever this problem is, it is messing up any...
  10. Unable to start service, error 1053

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to start service, error 1053: Hello, after updating Windows 10 to the latest build, the HUAWEI web modem service does not start, it will not help reinstall Internet Manager, fixing this problem is important to me because I can not use T-Mobile internet (via the program installed on the modem, connect and...