Windows 10: Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service...

Discus and support Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was having audio problems on my PC Windows 10, the icon on the tool bar would not work. I tried the troubleshooting feature to no avail. Then I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fritz13131313, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service...

I was having audio problems on my PC Windows 10, the icon on the tool bar would not work. I tried the troubleshooting feature to no avail. Then I went into services and went to properties to see if I could make adjustments there. Instead, I ended up creating a complete loss of my sound when I tried different Object entries. There is evidently some kind of password required for audio services and I simply put in my Windows password. That didn't work. And now no sound. Is there a way out of this, a password I can find or change for this service?

:)

fritz13131313, Nov 29, 2021

2. Windows could not start the Windows Audio Service on Local Computer

I have no audio on my PC. After searching for advice I started the services.msc program and the Windows Audio service wasn't running. I tried starting it manually but I get the message "Windows could not start the Windows Audio Service on Local Computer.\n
    Error 0x80070005: access is denied." The service properties Log On tab shows to Log on as: This account - Local Service.

I have tried switching to run as a Local System account. This got rid of the red cross over the speaker icon in the system icon tray but I still didn't get audio.

Any suggestions?

MichaelLamb7, Nov 29, 2021
  3. windows could not start the windows audio service on local computer error 0x80070005'

so i wake up and i got no audio this not happen yesterday still fine

so i go to services.msc and when i start windows audio and change to automatic i got this message windows could not start the windows audio service on local computer error 0x80070005' i dont know how
    to fix it pls some one help me with a simple step by step because my english not to good thanks before Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service... :)

BinsarHumiras, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service...

Securing Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 services HOW TO

I will try changing their settings sometime, the one thing I've noticed about this guide is that it doesn't list the Windows services that NEED to be left as local system, so some people might not be too sure what they're doing and worry about any that aren't listed. Just a suggestion that you might want to include in any future revisions. *Smile Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service... :)

The non-default ones I have that you have not listed are:

.Net Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86
    Ati HotKey Poller
    ATI Smart
    AVG E-mail Scanner
    AVG7 Alert Manager Server
    AVG7 Update Service
    BlueSoleil Hid Service
    Bluetooth Support Service
    ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard
    iPod Service
    Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service
    Service Layer
    Windows Defender Service

The problem is that the only ones of these I actually use are The AVG and Windows Defender services and occasionally the "Service Layer" service (related to Nokia PC Suite) and the "Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" (related to WindowsLive Messenger). Anyway, I'll see how much I can secure those and post back how I get on. I'll try to test it sometime this week just I'm a bit waring of changing the AVG settings because the only way to test if it was still working would be for a virus to be detected... and I' rather I didn't get viruses!

Jimmy 2004, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service...

1. Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service... - Similar Threads - start audio service

2. Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local Computer?: Yesterday I was playing games and my audio randomly stopped. I decided I would just turn it off for the day, however on logging on today, the issue persists. I have tried going into the services program and starting the audio service manually but I get this error:How do I fix...
  3. Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local Computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local Computer?: Yesterday I was playing games and my audio randomly stopped. I decided I would just turn it off for the day, however on logging on today, the issue persists. I have tried going into the services program and starting the audio service manually but I get this error:How do I fix...
  4. Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local Computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...: Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I am unable to sync my device to my PC. I looked in my services at Bonjour and it looks like Bonjour is not started. Clicking on...
  6. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...: Hello.I am trying to get a musical device to sync up with Windows 10 via USB to perform an update. The update app requires Bonjour Service to work. I am unable to sync my device to my PC. I looked in my services at Bonjour and it looks like Bonjour is not started. Clicking on...
  7. Services: Windows could not start the Bonjour Service service on Local Computer - Error...

8. Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service...: I was having audio problems on my PC Windows 10, the icon on the tool bar would not work. I tried the troubleshooting feature to no avail. Then I went into services and went to properties to see if I could make adjustments there. Instead, I ended up creating a complete loss...
  9. Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service...

Windows could not start the windows audio service on local compute. Error1069: The Service...: I was having audio problems on my PC Windows 10, the icon on the tool bar would not work. I tried the troubleshooting feature to no avail. Then I went into services and went to properties to see if I could make adjustments there. Instead, I ended up creating a complete loss...
  10. Windows could not start the Server service on Local Computer

Windows could not start the Server service on Local Computer: Hi Team, I am getting the below error when I start the Sever service Windows could not start the Server service on Local Computer Error 6: The handle is invalid Please help to fix this issue Thanks, Raveendar Y...