Windows 10: Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service.

Discus and support Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service. I have domain user id and password. When I am trying to login to specific laptop getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Senapati, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Senapati Win User

Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service.

I have domain user id and password. When I am trying to login to specific laptop getting this error message "Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service".

When I tried to login with other computers its working fine.

Please suggest if you guys have any quick solution.

:)

Senapati, Feb 11, 2019

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service.

new account and The User Profile Service failed the sign in ; user profile cannot be loaded

Hello,

Thank you for your reply,

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service. - Similar Threads - Couldn't connect User

2. Update Service "we couldn't connect to the update service"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Service "we couldn't connect to the update service": Hi, I need help with the above error. System spec is OptiPlex 760 (32 bit X64) running windows 10 Pro version 1809. OS build 17763.292. I was happily running the above build up till the end of January with no issues. Updates were being loaded automatically and apps were...
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in: Hi there, I have an Asus Prime Z270-A motherboard, I had an M.2 SSD connected to the M.2_2 slot and a HDD connected to SATA6G_1 slot. The SSD contained Windows OS and was my C: drive and the HDD contained my Users data and was D: drive. I installed a new M.2 SSD into the...
  4. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in

in Windows 10 Support
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in: Hi there, I have an Asus Prime Z270-A motherboard, I had an M.2 SSD connected to the M.2_2 slot and a HDD connected to SATA6G_1 slot. The SSD contained Windows OS and was my C: drive and the HDD contained my Users data and was D: drive. I installed a new M.2 SSD into the...
  5. Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service Date: 12/13/2018 2:30:43 PM Event ID: 1534 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: HP1520T1 Description: Profile...
  6. User Profile Service Service failed

User Profile Service Service failed: Hi, I am having the same problem. One admin account which i created using mail id. Another Guest account. Admin account got this problem. So couldnt change anything in Guest account. If i give admin password in guest account to run command prompt in admin mode or...
  7. User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.: I am trying to create new user logins on my laptop for my kids - I have successfully created user accounts that show up at startup, but I get the following error when I enter the passwords and try to login: User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile...
  8. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in...

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in...: ...User profile cannot be loaded. I am using a dual-boot system with Windows 10 & Ubuntu. And I have for sometime now without a problem. Maybe the newest thing I installed has something to do with this (?). It was Ext2Fsd This morning I switched to Win10. Using Grub2, I...
  9. User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.: How can I recover from this error message? I click on OK, and then see the sign on screen again prompting me to enter my MS password. Not able to login as this repeats ..... regards, . 14278
  10. "The user profile service service failed the sign-in." Help!!

"The user profile service service failed the sign-in." Help!!: When I try to login, I get the following error message: "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I am literally unable to use my HP Envy laptop, which is running Windows 10, because of this. I do not even know how to get...