Windows 10: Windows couldn't find...

Discus and support Windows couldn't find... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Few days ago i encounter this issue where "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\22904SynapticsIncorporate.SmartAudio3_1.0.39.0_x64_q...\CxUIUExe.exe" error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aldiansyah1, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Windows couldn't find...

Few days ago i encounter this issue where "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\22904SynapticsIncorporate.SmartAudio3_1.0.39.0_x64_q...\CxUIUExe.exe" error constantly pop up in my computer, i looked up for help on the internet and found the solution here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parameter-is-incorrect/7a7603fe-016c-435b-b6dc-ebc234465a64 i followed the orders, deleted the file and then other warning showed up constantly says the windows couldn't find the file because i deleted it a moment ago. Im running out of options, please help me. i cant put back the file. the warning keeps pop up. I'm running out of option, this issue has been going for almost a week now.

Details: ASUS M409, AMD A4-9125 RADEON R3, 4 COMPUTE CORES 2C+2G 2.30GHZ, RAM 4GB 64 BIT

:)

Aldiansyah1, Nov 18, 2020

2. "We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

Windows couldn't find... [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

Windows couldn't find... [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Windows couldn't find...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows couldn't find...

1. Windows couldn't find... - Similar Threads - couldn't find

2. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  3. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  4. I couldn't use the facial recognition in windows 11. Error : "We couldn't find a camera...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I couldn't use the facial recognition in windows 11. Error : "We couldn't find a camera...: I couldn't use the facial recognition in windows 11. Error : "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-couldnt-use-the-facial-recognition-in-windows-11/03f54411-92fb-4c8f-80b3-8a4083a4dc5c
  5. I couldn't use the facial recognition in windows 11. Error : "We couldn't find a camera...

I couldn't use the facial recognition in windows 11. Error : "We couldn't find a camera...: I couldn't use the facial recognition in windows 11. Error : "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-couldnt-use-the-facial-recognition-in-windows-11/03f54411-92fb-4c8f-80b3-8a4083a4dc5c
  6. "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: Hi there,My laptop had a working Windows Hello facial log-in before. After a long period of time, I did not have time to fix it and notice that the facial log-in suddenly is unavailable. I tried to fix it now and it seems no progress on it. My laptop model is Samsung 940X5N....
  7. "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

"We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: Hi there,My laptop had a working Windows Hello facial log-in before. After a long period of time, I did not have time to fix it and notice that the facial log-in suddenly is unavailable. I tried to fix it now and it seems no progress on it. My laptop model is Samsung 940X5N....
  8. File won’t open! “Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Was it moved, renamed, or deleted?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File won’t open! “Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Was it moved, renamed, or deleted?”: I had a word document that was a “recovered file” I worked for hours on this file, and then saved it to my desktop for easy access under an actual file name instead of as “recovered document”. I closed my laptop and returned later. Instead of that document being there, the...
  9. File won’t open! “Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Was it moved, renamed, or deleted?”

File won’t open! “Sorry, we couldn't find your file. Was it moved, renamed, or deleted?”: I had a word document that was a “recovered file” I worked for hours on this file, and then saved it to my desktop for easy access under an actual file name instead of as “recovered document”. I closed my laptop and returned later. Instead of that document being there, the...
  10. I couldn't find the both drive SSD and hdd in boot settings to boot

I couldn't find the both drive SSD and hdd in boot settings to boot: From starting I to migrated from hdd to SSD I copied the data and then when got to BIOS settings and boot settings I couldn't find both hdd and SSD in priorities to SSD ,please help in this problem TQ...