Windows 10: Window's couldn't reset, nothing has been changed

Discus and support Window's couldn't reset, nothing has been changed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to reset my laptop for a few weeks now. I just want to start from scratch, like I just downloaded windows 10 for the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jack57572, Oct 29, 2018.

1. jack57572 Win User

Window's couldn't reset, nothing has been changed

Hello,

I've been trying to reset my laptop for a few weeks now. I just want to start from scratch, like I just downloaded windows 10 for the first time with nothing on it. However every time I try I get the same error message every time. "There was a problem while resetting your PC No changes were made"

I've tried it through the recovery options, the boot menu, even downloading the creation tool onto a flash drive and doing it that way but it all comes back with an error if not the same one.

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

System Model: HP ENVY 15 NOTEBOOK PC

:)

jack57572, Oct 29, 2018
  2. newfellow Win User

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Oct 29, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Window's couldn't reset, nothing has been changed

"we couldn`t update the system reserved partition" error while upgrading to Windows 10

Original Title: windows 10

hi,i have windows 7 and trying download 10

get near the end and message pops up

`we couldn`t update the system reserved partition

any help please

john f`

jordanfriend, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Window's couldn't reset, nothing has been changed

1. Window's couldn't reset, nothing has been changed - Similar Threads - Window's couldn't reset

2. Shortcut Has been moved or changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut Has been moved or changed: Whenever I download Stream Labs OBS and try to run it, it always says This shortcut has been moved or changed an will not run properly. I haven't moved or changed it at all....
  3. The full reset option has been removed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The full reset option has been removed.: I need to fully kill the machine to get the correct admin name. It is set to ANON. How can I get the correct reset option? The standard recovery screens won't give me the "remove everything" option. This is the pc that came back from servicing-still with unsolved problems,...
  4. computers been crashing every day and nothing has worked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computers been crashing every day and nothing has worked: hey folks! my pc that i built 3-odd years ago has been absolutely unreliable as of late. ever since a power outage a month back, its been blue screening left and right. at first it only did whenever i played games or worked on memory intensive projects, but now it actually is...
  5. "couldn't factory reset undoing changes"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "couldn't factory reset undoing changes": I can't facotry reset and I cant reinstall windows because I do not have an USB or cd or an DVD please help me submitted by /u/Username1a1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2uz3e/couldnt_factory_reset_undoing_changes/
  6. Cannot Reset HP Pavilion. Error: Nothing Has Changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Reset HP Pavilion. Error: Nothing Has Changed.: My husband bought me a gaming HP PC called the Pavilion, but he put all his information in it and used it to play games for about a month. He now has his own gaming computer and I wanted to make this PC mine officially. I have tried almost everything. I have uninstalled all...
  7. Reseted it and nothing changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reseted it and nothing changed: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Melonentee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fai82z/reseted_it_and_nothing_changed/
  8. why windows 10 reset has been removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why windows 10 reset has been removed: please I was using windows 10 pro and i used to reset my laptop when ever i want to format me laptop but now I'm using windows 10 home and if I try to reset my laptop windows will be will be sayinginsert your windows installation. I want to ask whether it's the windows 10...
  9. PC has been bricked, probably by a Windows update (nothing new)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC has been bricked, probably by a Windows update (nothing new): It started with the Blue Screen of Death, error message "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO". I tried everything I could and nothing worked. So I thought "hmm maybe it was another one of those crappy Windows updates.." and so I selected from the troubleshoot page to uninstall the latest...
  10. uac prompt background image has been changed and i want to reset it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uac prompt background image has been changed and i want to reset it: uac prompt background image has been changed and i want to reset it ,and i tryed the a "Repair Upgrade",but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uac-prompt-background-image-has-been-changed-and-i/651fa988-229d-4790-b8ae-a9486b2515be"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nothing changed windows reset