Windows 10: Windows crash and deleted

Discus and support Windows crash and deleted in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask for help but I’m at my wits end. In short I was talking on discord with friends on discord while doing some work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NBKJNR, Nov 18, 2020.

1. /u/NBKJNR Win User

Windows crash and deleted

Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask for help but I’m at my wits end.

In short I was talking on discord with friends on discord while doing some work for college and all of the sudden my pc freezes. No big deal until a white box appears on the lower left corner saying windows and then my mouse stopped working also. I had pressed the reset button on the case and once it had rebooted it says I need to insert a boot drive. Clear that windows has been deleted somehow.

Along with this my windows had blue screened roughly a month ago and I had to reinstall windows then too.

Me and my friends think that maybe the SSD it’s installed on is the problem here as it was installed on this during both failures but I wanted to get some other ideas on this.

submitted by /u/NBKJNR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NBKJNR, Nov 18, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 18, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 18, 2020
  4. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows crash and deleted - Similar Threads - crash deleted

2. Paint 3D crashed and deleted all of my projects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D crashed and deleted all of my projects: Hi there, today I was modeling in Paint 3D and it crashed which deleted all of my projects. This is the second time the app has done this and I'm getting really frustrated. Troubleshooting does nothing, I can't use the recovery tool and I don't have any restoration points. Is...
  3. Microsoft apps are deleted/windows is crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft apps are deleted/windows is crashing: So my laptop recently did a update which was a feature update and when it finally finished and my laptop was done updating, it appeared that apps were deleted like microsoft store, photos, windows game bar and my laptop keeps on crashing. This is getting really annoying now...
  4. Crash screen blue screen after delete a folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash screen blue screen after delete a folder: Hi. Every time I try to delete a specific folder that contains personal files in drive D SATA HD, the crash screen appears and Windows restarts. If I copy this folder to another part of this HD, no problem. How to fix this?...
  5. Paint 3d crashed and deleted my saved project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d crashed and deleted my saved project: I have aeen quite a few questions about this bit have ywt to find a solution for myself. I opened paint 3d and then opened my project that i had saved two days prior and the application crashed soon after. When i reopened the application my project was missing. I tried to...
  6. PC Crashes when i change or delete something.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Crashes when i change or delete something.: Hi I had this problem last night. I deleted some file and apps to have some space because my pc is a little bit laggy and everytime i restart the files and apps kept coming back i tried everything i downloaded some tools, i scanned, i ran a troubleshoot, tried to update, and...
  7. Attempting to delete video file causes File Explorer to freeze and crash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attempting to delete video file causes File Explorer to freeze and crash: I'm having trouble with 2 video files inside the C:\Users\$USER$\Pictures\Video Projects folder which is created by the Video Editor. [ATTACH] The first is the .avi file. Whatever I try to do to it rename/delete etc, File Explorer freezes and I need to restart it from...
  8. Laptop seemingly deleted all its accounts after crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop seemingly deleted all its accounts after crashing: It crashed while I was using some editing software, so I'm not sure if the cause was me just overworking the laptop, or if I managed to download a virus along with all the sound effects from YouTube I was recklessly downloading using sketchy websites (By all means call me out...
  9. Right-click, copy & paste, delete a .zip file crashes the file explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right-click, copy & paste, delete a .zip file crashes the file explorer.: Whenever I try to do something to the .zip file, like right click, control+c to copy it, or delete it, or double left click on it, the file explore will just closes itself and reboot. What should I do with it? Anyone can help? Thanks a lot!...
  10. Disk cleanup crashes when I click Delete system files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk cleanup crashes when I click Delete system files: It exits and when I click Disk cleanup again nothing happens... submitted by /u/Roice32 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gyclq2/disk_cleanup_crashes_when_i_click_delete_system/