Windows 10: Windows crash and deleted

Discus and support Windows crash and deleted in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask for help but I’m at my wits end. In short I was talking on discord with friends on discord while doing some work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NBKJNR, Nov 18, 2020.

1. /u/NBKJNR Win User

Windows crash and deleted

Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask for help but I’m at my wits end.

In short I was talking on discord with friends on discord while doing some work for college and all of the sudden my pc freezes. No big deal until a white box appears on the lower left corner saying windows and then my mouse stopped working also. I had pressed the reset button on the case and once it had rebooted it says I need to insert a boot drive. Clear that windows has been deleted somehow.

Along with this my windows had blue screened roughly a month ago and I had to reinstall windows then too.

Me and my friends think that maybe the SSD it’s installed on is the problem here as it was installed on this during both failures but I wanted to get some other ideas on this.

submitted by /u/NBKJNR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NBKJNR, Nov 18, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 18, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 18, 2020
  4. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows crash and deleted - Similar Threads - crash deleted

2. Roblox keeps crashing more than usual and so I not only deleted the Local data for the 30th...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox keeps crashing more than usual and so I not only deleted the Local data for the 30th...: After clearing assumably left over files from Roblox. I went into the search bar and typed in Roblox to find any extra files that involve it thinking these may be the culprits for my crashes. After deleting a ton of old versions a .temp files, my game goes to a pure white...
  3. Roblox keeps crashing more than usual and so I not only deleted the Local data for the 30th...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox keeps crashing more than usual and so I not only deleted the Local data for the 30th...: After clearing assumably left over files from Roblox. I went into the search bar and typed in Roblox to find any extra files that involve it thinking these may be the culprits for my crashes. After deleting a ton of old versions a .temp files, my game goes to a pure white...
  4. Deleting, moving or renaming certain files either takes way too long or crashes file manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting, moving or renaming certain files either takes way too long or crashes file manager: I've been having this issue for months now, and I still don't know how to fix it. Sometimes I have to even use aps like FileASSASSIN to remove some files, due to it crashing all the time.Sometimes it just doesn't show or do anything when I do something with my files, or the...
  5. Deleting, moving or renaming certain files either takes way too long or crashes file manager

Deleting, moving or renaming certain files either takes way too long or crashes file manager: I've been having this issue for months now, and I still don't know how to fix it. Sometimes I have to even use aps like FileASSASSIN to remove some files, due to it crashing all the time.Sometimes it just doesn't show or do anything when I do something with my files, or the...
  6. Deleting, moving or renaming certain files either takes way too long or crashes file manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows Defender History Crashes; Can’t Delete detections.log

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender History Crashes; Can’t Delete detections.log: [ATTACH]Windows Defender is the default antivirus in Windows PC, which protects the PC against various threats such as malware, viruses, and others. While Windows Defender keeps track of all its actions to safeguard your PC against these threats, many users have complained of...
  8. My explorer deletes an sAMSung 2012 device and crashes an window on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My explorer deletes an sAMSung 2012 device and crashes an window on windows 11: I want to copy GApps to my Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 p4 Celluare and wifi GT-P7500. and crashes. How to do it???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-explorer-deletes-an-samsung-2012-device-and/faae6478-3c05-4c6d-90d3-f7b2735e83a7
  9. My explorer deletes an sAMSung 2012 device and crashes an window on windows 11

My explorer deletes an sAMSung 2012 device and crashes an window on windows 11: I want to copy GApps to my Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 p4 Celluare and wifi GT-P7500. and crashes. How to do it???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-explorer-deletes-an-samsung-2012-device-and/faae6478-3c05-4c6d-90d3-f7b2735e83a7
  10. How do I restore deleted Paint 3D projects after a crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore deleted Paint 3D projects after a crash?: A couple days ago my laptop crashed and for some reason all my Paint 3D projects the ones that show up in the Paint Start Menu and I haven't saved as images on my laptop got "deleted". This already happened once before over a year ago but I just got on and it didn't matter...