Windows 10: Windows Crash (bluescreen)

Discus and support Windows Crash (bluescreen) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 10e Parameter 1: 2d Parameter 2: ffffb20e38022b30 Parameter 3: ffffb20e38ae0d20 Parameter 4:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SniperWolfOrtiz, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Windows Crash (bluescreen)

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 10e
    Parameter 1: 2d
    Parameter 2: ffffb20e38022b30
    Parameter 3: ffffb20e38ae0d20
    Parameter 4: ffff830b1ab86e70
    OS version: 10_0_17763
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

This has been happening to me over the last month and I'm not sure what's going on with my laptop. If anyone can help me please do let me know because with me being a college student I need this to be able to do work.

I'm on windows 10 pro (10.0 build 17763)

Dell G7 7588

BOIS version 1.9.0

if theres any other information i need to give let me know and ill make sure to give it.

:)

SniperWolfOrtiz, Apr 4, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 4, 2019
  3. MegaMan Win User
    Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Windows Crash (bluescreen)

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Crash (bluescreen)

1. Windows Crash (bluescreen) - Similar Threads - Crash bluescreen

2. PC crashing, bluescreen, and restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing, bluescreen, and restarting.: My PC has been crashing constantly, mostly when downloading games. This problem originally started on Windows 10, and since then I have done a complete factory reset on my PC and upgraded to Windows 11, where the problem still persists. I’ve checked the event viewer and found...
  3. PC crashing, bluescreen, and restarting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing, bluescreen, and restarting.: My PC has been crashing constantly, mostly when downloading games. This problem originally started on Windows 10, and since then I have done a complete factory reset on my PC and upgraded to Windows 11, where the problem still persists. I’ve checked the event viewer and found...
  4. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  5. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  6. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

7. PC keeps crashing/deadlocking and bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC keeps crashing/deadlocking and bluescreening.: i have been having troubles with my pc self build specs are at the bottom for awhile and don't have a clue on what to do next. for context i have had this pc for multiple years and this problem all started around 1,5 - 2 years ago where my pc was dealocking randomly and...
  8. Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...: I have no common thread to tie all the crashes together. It's possible that on one of the two monitors every time a crash has occurred, a streaming video of some sort has been playing youtube, other video streaming etc., but I cannot be certain to say so.I have intermittently...
  9. Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...: I have no common thread to tie all the crashes together. It's possible that on one of the two monitors every time a crash has occurred, a streaming video of some sort has been playing youtube, other video streaming etc., but I cannot be certain to say so.I have intermittently...
  10. Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen 10e