Windows 10: WIndows crash, bsod, strange noises from computer

Discus and support WIndows crash, bsod, strange noises from computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone! Lately I had a really bad problem and now I'm too late with this question because my windows is not working anymore. A few months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Peter Ditzendy, Jun 1, 2020.

1. WIndows crash, bsod, strange noises from computer

Hello everyone!

Lately I had a really bad problem and now I'm too late with this question because my windows is not working anymore.

A few months ago around 4 I was living at home and we upgraded the electricity system of our house rewiring , higher voltage, more wall sockets for each room, .., and after a few day I started to get random bsods on my computer.

There was an other strange thing. I heard a strange noise coming from my computer.

It sounded like the fans and the hard drive just silents for a second or two than it goes back to the normal volume, and after this noise my screen freezes for a second then goes back to normal and after the freeze 90 % of times comes the bsod.

That time I read that there is a windows update that can be the reason of my problem so I reinstalled windows but I was getting the same noise but at least I didn't get a bsod every time i heard the noise only sometimes.

After that I moved to another city to my friend's apartment and I brought my computer with myself, where magically all the problems disappeared.

But than in march I had to move to another apartmant in my home town so not where the problem started and just like int the previous place nothing happened.

But then came 28th of may I finally moved back to my old room. I set the computer up when I heard that goddamn noise again after such a long time. And 2 minutes later and bsod popped up.

It's been 3 days I tried to pplug the computer in different wall sockets, I tried plugging it into an extension cord, but the noise did not disappear and I was keep getting the bsods.

Now my windows is telling me that it cannot repair itself and no options are working. I cannot factory reset or just reset to a previous update , nothing. The only thing that it lets me do is turning off the computer and using a USB stick or dvd to reinstall Windows.

I really hope that you can help me out and I'm sorry that I posted this too late because I cannot send you the system dumps and the bsod infos.

All I know is that I got a lot of STORAGE EXCEPTION and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors.

Thank you very much !

:)

Peter Ditzendy, Jun 1, 2020

2. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Jun 1, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 1, 2020
  4. WIndows crash, bsod, strange noises from computer

Strange typing noise.

I have a strange sound that comes through my laptop. The best way I can describe it is a loud random typing noise. It only last 3 to 5 seconds, it never happens when I am actually typing. I looked at sticky keys and other sound settings but these two
    items settings do not seem to be the problem. I see other people have the same problem.

Has anyone found a solution?

Is my computer infected? I check the firewall and it shows no problems.

Any suggestions?

NancyHillegeist, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

WIndows crash, bsod, strange noises from computer

1. WIndows crash, bsod, strange noises from computer - Similar Threads - crash bsod strange

2. Frequent crashes with buzzing noise from headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashes with buzzing noise from headphones: Howdy,I have been experiencing frequent crashing with my PC along with a buzzing sound from my headphones. This has been happening since i built the PC several years ago. IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors Installed Physical Memory...
  3. Intel R and strange noise

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel R and strange noise: Why is intel R installed by itself and create it's files in windows temp, %temp% and prefetch and gain my disk storage and why is the strange noise appear when i use disk cleanup and playing my genshin impact game?...
  4. Intel R and strange noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R and strange noise: Why is intel R installed by itself and create it's files in windows temp, %temp% and prefetch and gain my disk storage and why is the strange noise appear when i use disk cleanup and playing my genshin impact game?...
  5. Intel R and strange noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Beeping noise from computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beeping noise from computer?: My Pavilion HP All-in-one started beeping very loud today. I turned it on, then there were 3 low beeps, then continuous, high-pitched beeps. I have no clue what happened over night as I used it before the incident. My windows version is Windows 10....
  7. Beeping noise from computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Beeping noise from computer?: My Pavilion HP All-in-one started beeping very loud today. I turned it on, then there were 3 low beeps, then continuous, high-pitched beeps. I have no clue what happened over night as I used it before the incident. My windows version is Windows 10....
  8. Clicking Noise and Computer Crash, Please Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clicking Noise and Computer Crash, Please Help!: Hi folks, I’m new to this sub, but I hoped this was an appropriate place to put this. I’ve had my Asus laptop for 5 1/2 years now. It’s seen heavy duty use pretty much every day since I’ve bought it. I’m running Windows 10 on it as well. Right now, my computer will run for...
  9. strange noise from my audio port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    strange noise from my audio port: dear team, i am using gigabyte z170x from last 3years. everything was working fine, today i have upgraded my casing, when i installed everything started my windows and i notice a noise on my headphone, noise raise up when doing anything or copy files. noise started when i...
  10. Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute?: Hello, I recently built a computer and installed Windows Ten on it. I am using it for gaming, but ever since the first boot up, there have been some strange, "beeping" noises constantly going on *sarc. It almost sounds like a dulled electric pencil sharpener, but with high...