Windows 10: windows crash, freeze or hang on black screen

Discus and support windows crash, freeze or hang on black screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i have acer e1-572g under and i installed windows 10 x64, once the windows start updating the issue start with the updatemicro chip driver display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tameral-rabee, May 12, 2020.

1. windows crash, freeze or hang on black screen

Hi,

i have acer e1-572g under and i installed windows 10 x64, once the windows start updating the issue start with the updatemicro chip driver display

The laptop contian amd r7 m265 display card and the windows is not installing the correct driver.

and when i do it manually by using the DDU to uninstall the driver from windows and installing the updated one from AMD but when i try to install it, it crush, freeze and i force the shutdown, when i turn it on again it will give black screen.

Please any solution since its common issue ? Windows 10 and drivers !!!

:)

tameral-rabee, May 12, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 12, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 12, 2020
  4. windows crash, freeze or hang on black screen

Windows 10 Freeze / Hang

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    . To know more on how to resolved your issue with Windows 10 screen freeze/ hang.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, May 12, 2020
Thema:

windows crash, freeze or hang on black screen

1. windows crash, freeze or hang on black screen - Similar Threads - crash freeze hang

2. Random Black Screens/Hangs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random Black Screens/Hangs: HelloThe past few days my PC have been getting random black screens/ hangs forcing me to force restart my pc. It does not give any error message at all so I'm at a loss. This happens randomly when i'm idling on desktop or after closing an application.I have tried some cmd...
  3. Getting black screen, crashing, and freezing problem.Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting black screen, crashing, and freezing problem.Windows10: Hi,I am getting black screen, windows crashing and freezing problem for about 7 months now i tried everything like reinstall graphic driver and windows repair install and also resetting windows.But the problem is still there and the event viewer shows no value of kernel...
  4. Getting black screen, crashing, and freezing problem.Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting black screen, crashing, and freezing problem.Windows10: Hi,I am getting black screen, windows crashing and freezing problem for about 7 months now i tried everything like reinstall graphic driver and windows repair install and also resetting windows.But the problem is still there and the event viewer shows no value of kernel...
  5. Getting black screen, crashing, and freezing problem.Windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Getting crashes, black screen and freezes on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting crashes, black screen and freezes on Windows 11: Hello, since yesterday everytime I try to play something, about a few minutes in my pc hard freezes and I have to press the power button.Or it shuts down and restarts automatically however it does not boot that way, so I have to restart it to actually boot.Or I get a black...
  7. Getting crashes, black screen and freezes on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting crashes, black screen and freezes on Windows 11: Hello, since yesterday everytime I try to play something, about a few minutes in my pc hard freezes and I have to press the power button.Or it shuts down and restarts automatically however it does not boot that way, so I have to restart it to actually boot.Or I get a black...
  8. Black screen/Freeze restart or crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen/Freeze restart or crash: Up until a few months ago my pc was running fine, no problems. Recently however when im playing games the computer either freezes with black screen and i have to manually switch off and restart or it just restarts suddenly. Ive updated my drivers and checked online for...
  9. Browsers Hang, Freeze And Crash

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers Hang, Freeze And Crash: I'm at the end of the rope on trying to solve this problem. I am using a Dell XPS-17 L702X laptop with 8GB of DDR3 RAM and two internal drives, 500GB each. I have 408 GB of free space on the OS drive, which is Drive C. I am running a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro x64....
  10. Window starts then hangs at black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Window starts then hangs at black screen: On another window system. The window starts, but it hangs after the window logo with the little dots swirling in a circle. Then it boots to a black screen and just stops. No error code, nothing at all. I already tried to fix startup repair, sfc /scannow and dism. sfc...