Windows 10: Windows Crash ... Why ?

Discus and support Windows Crash ... Why ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Win Dbg : Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gaëtan ZOOZ, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Windows Crash ... Why ?

Win Dbg : Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\012923-10734-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 22621 MP 12 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTSMachine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff805`6e400000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff805`6f013010Debug session time: Sun Jan 29 15:01:24.783 2023 UTC + 1:00System Uptime

:)

Gaëtan ZOOZ, Jan 29, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 29, 2023
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 29, 2023
  4. Windows Crash ... Why ?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows Crash ... Why ?

1. Windows Crash ... Why ? - Similar Threads - Crash Why

2. computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?: Here is link to a few days worth of dump files and the most recent memory file. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ps2cntf37ajl56kegv430/dump-files.zip?rlkey=hi9ee976r5ezw158r3c7asyt6&dl=0...
  3. computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?: Here is link to a few days worth of dump files and the most recent memory file. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ps2cntf37ajl56kegv430/dump-files.zip?rlkey=hi9ee976r5ezw158r3c7asyt6&dl=0...
  4. Why does Windows 11 keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 keep crashing?: I've notice for awhile now that my PC keeps restarting, usually at night, i always assumed it was just updates or something, but this time i saw it happen, it crashed to a BSOD then restarted. I tried looking at event viewer and that didn't help and tried analyzing the .dmp...
  5. Why does Windows 11 keep crashing?

Why does Windows 11 keep crashing?: I've notice for awhile now that my PC keeps restarting, usually at night, i always assumed it was just updates or something, but this time i saw it happen, it crashed to a BSOD then restarted. I tried looking at event viewer and that didn't help and tried analyzing the .dmp...
  6. why doesnt my LINK work with my iphone? everytime i start it it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why doesnt my LINK work with my iphone? everytime i start it it crashes: why doesnt my LINK work with my iphone? everytime i start it it crasheswhy doesnt microsoft just have a support email but relies on a forum discussion for help?the world may never know...
  7. why doesnt my LINK work with my iphone? everytime i start it it crashes

why doesnt my LINK work with my iphone? everytime i start it it crashes: why doesnt my LINK work with my iphone? everytime i start it it crasheswhy doesnt microsoft just have a support email but relies on a forum discussion for help?the world may never know...
  8. I keep crashing while playing games and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep crashing while playing games and I don't know why.: I recently built a new computer and it runs perfectly fine besides the constant game crashing. I can run the games I want to play at the expected high FPS, but sooner rather than later the games end up crashing. I've tried everything, I've reinstalled windows making sure to...
  9. I keep crashing while playing games and I don't know why.

I keep crashing while playing games and I don't know why.: I recently built a new computer and it runs perfectly fine besides the constant game crashing. I can run the games I want to play at the expected high FPS, but sooner rather than later the games end up crashing. I've tried everything, I've reinstalled windows making sure to...
  10. PC is crashing and cant find out why. Posted 2 most recent minidump logs and a screenshot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is crashing and cant find out why. Posted 2 most recent minidump logs and a screenshot...: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...