Windows 10: windows crash

Discus and support windows crash in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have two computers, windows asked if I would like to update, i said snooze and it went on a black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeorgeGodfrey, Jun 14, 2019.

1. windows crash

i have two computers, windows asked if I would like to update, i said snooze and it went on a black screen

:)

GeorgeGodfrey, Jun 14, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 14, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 14, 2019
  4. windows crash

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

windows crash

1. windows crash - Similar Threads - crash

2. My computer Crashed I usually just reboot with Windows 10 this time I tried to restore, big...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer Crashed I usually just reboot with Windows 10 this time I tried to restore, big...: My computer crashed I usually reboot and just go back in with Windows 10. This time I tried to recover - big mistake I went into recover hell and couldn't get out. When I finally did get out it looked like windows totally destroyed my drive. I can't read anything. Is...
  3. My Computer is crashing with this error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is crashing with this error code: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 1/26/2021 9:27:29 PM Event ID: 18 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer: DESKTOP-KF16CHV Description: A fatal hardware error...
  4. Xbox App Crashes my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App Crashes my PC: I've gotten the Xbox Game Pass recently and only have had it for about 4 days. Around yesterday the Xbox App Has been crashing my PC almost every time I unminimize it after it's been minimized for too long. I would save and quit from one game and minimize the Xbox App to play...
  5. Error "video memory management internal" causing PC to crash

Error "video memory management internal" causing PC to crash: Many instances while I was playing games my pc would crash, my monitors would retain the image for some 30s and the pc would restart, when that happens my audio would still be playing but everything else freezes. Also most of these crashes happened while COD: Warzone was...
  6. PC has been crashing during gaming No BSOD

PC has been crashing during gaming No BSOD: My PC has recently started crashing for no reason today while playing a game and I'm not sure why. I haven't made any huge changes to the PC and haven't downloaded any new programs, it has been working fine until today. I'm don't know what is suddenly causing these crashes,...
  7. Edge Beta Crash, restoring previous saved Session_ and Tabs_

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Beta Crash, restoring previous saved Session_ and Tabs_: So, as sometimes happens, my HP runs out of juice or something and Edge can't recover. Usually "Restore" will bring back everything, this time it didn't. Luckily OneTab has saved a bunch of previously used tabs so not a big deal, but I went and did some forensic snooping...
  8. New Windows 10 Rig Crashing BSOD - No idea why

New Windows 10 Rig Crashing BSOD - No idea why: Hi, I previously asked this question but I'm not sure if there's a certain way to reopen a question or not as there are more details on this, I previously made this question here:...
  9. My microsoft windows 10 home product crashes while using.

My microsoft windows 10 home product crashes while using.: My Microsoft Windows 10 Home product crashes while using it as follows.1. The device freezes while in use.2. Time to get into Windows 10 is sometimes quite long.3. disk usage 100%4. There is a loud noise beep three times after the machine freezes. And the mouse slows downHow...
  10. Windows Store Crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Crashes: Hello, Every time I try to open Microsoft Store on my PC it fails to open. I have tried the WSreset.exe. An error message is displayed as: ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches File system error -2147219196 I have tried the Windows Powershell fix: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers...