Windows 10: Windows crash

Discus and support Windows crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 is crashing whenever I connect to the internet. If I unplug the internet connection, it runs just fine, but as soon as I connect, either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by linkrajat, Jun 28, 2022.

1. linkrajat Win User

Windows crash

Windows 10 is crashing whenever I connect to the internet. If I unplug the internet connection, it runs just fine, but as soon as I connect, either hard wire or wirelessly, it crashes.

:)

linkrajat, Jun 28, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 28, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Windows crash

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows crash

1. Windows crash - Similar Threads - crash

2. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...
  3. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...
  4. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Crashes minutes into playing fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes minutes into playing fortnite: Things were going fine for a few months and all of a sudden today after the game is loaded up for a few minutes it crashes the entire PC.I have tried updating graphics card, updating game, reinstall game. I have memory dump files I am able to attach as well.Windows 11 Pro64gb...
  6. PC Crashes minutes into playing fortnite

PC Crashes minutes into playing fortnite: Things were going fine for a few months and all of a sudden today after the game is loaded up for a few minutes it crashes the entire PC.I have tried updating graphics card, updating game, reinstall game. I have memory dump files I am able to attach as well.Windows 11 Pro64gb...
  7. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  8. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  9. How Do I Solve Windows 11 Refresh/Crash While Right Clicking Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Solve Windows 11 Refresh/Crash While Right Clicking Desktop: Hey!My computer has ran for a few months, and it’s been fine for a bit. Recently, I used RAZER Synapse to clear junk files, and that’s when I think I noticed issues, but I can’t remember if it was before or after using that.Now most of my games are “corrupted” and I also...
  10. How Do I Solve Windows 11 Refresh/Crash While Right Clicking Desktop

How Do I Solve Windows 11 Refresh/Crash While Right Clicking Desktop: Hey!My computer has ran for a few months, and it’s been fine for a bit. Recently, I used RAZER Synapse to clear junk files, and that’s when I think I noticed issues, but I can’t remember if it was before or after using that.Now most of my games are “corrupted” and I also...