Windows 10: Windows crash

Discus and support Windows crash in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 is crashing whenever I connect to the internet. If I unplug the internet connection, it runs just fine, but as soon as I connect, either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by linkrajat, Jun 28, 2022.

1. linkrajat Win User

Windows crash

Windows 10 is crashing whenever I connect to the internet. If I unplug the internet connection, it runs just fine, but as soon as I connect, either hard wire or wirelessly, it crashes.

:)

linkrajat, Jun 28, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 28, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Windows crash

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows crash

1. Windows crash - Similar Threads - crash

2. Windows 7 upgrading into windows 10 and it would just crash and sets back windows 7 again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 upgrading into windows 10 and it would just crash and sets back windows 7 again: Hi so i just tried upgrading my windows 7 laptop to windows 10 and after it finish's the upgrade it just shows the crash screen and sets back windows 7 again the crash screen said "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" how to fix it?...
  3. Windows 7 upgrading into windows 10 and it would just crash and sets back windows 7 again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 upgrading into windows 10 and it would just crash and sets back windows 7 again: Hi so i just tried upgrading my windows 7 laptop to windows 10 and after it finish's the upgrade it just shows the crash screen and sets back windows 7 again the crash screen said "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" how to fix it?...
  4. Windows crashed - Preparing Automatic Repair Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashed - Preparing Automatic Repair Failed: Message Shown on screen after failed repairing:F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crashed-preparing-automatic-repair-failed/07a6d588-2f5d-4b41-acd6-742868524b31
  5. Windows crashed - Preparing Automatic Repair Failed

Windows crashed - Preparing Automatic Repair Failed: Message Shown on screen after failed repairing:F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crashed-preparing-automatic-repair-failed/07a6d588-2f5d-4b41-acd6-742868524b31
  6. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  7. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  8. Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.: Windows has crashed 3 days in a row when playing certain games, I've run a couple of games like AOE 2 and Trepang 2 with no problems but some games like Helldivers 2 and Deathloop cause my desktop to freeze and BSOD. This is the error code I keep getting:The computer has...
  9. Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.

Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.: Windows has crashed 3 days in a row when playing certain games, I've run a couple of games like AOE 2 and Trepang 2 with no problems but some games like Helldivers 2 and Deathloop cause my desktop to freeze and BSOD. This is the error code I keep getting:The computer has...
  10. pc crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashing: my pc restarts everytime after i load into a game of fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing/d33738d5-31c8-4dba-b9d7-9e630e12ff19