Windows 10: Windows crashed a lot with black screen

Discus and support Windows crashed a lot with black screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my win10 started one day to crash with black screen and some kind of blinking (screen change the kind of black, or turning of and on) it happen about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by danezeq, Feb 22, 2021.

1. danezeq Win User

Windows crashed a lot with black screen

my win10 started one day to crash with black screen and some kind of blinking (screen change the kind of black, or turning of and on) it happen about one time in a day.
    im suspecting it started right after windows auto updated the nvidia driver.
    is there any way i can reassure it's cuased by nvidia driver and downgrade it?

:)

danezeq, Feb 22, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Windows crashed a lot with black screen

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows crashed a lot with black screen

1. Windows crashed a lot with black screen - Similar Threads - crashed lot black

2. Black Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen Crash: Hi, I have a Sapphire 6800xt nitro+ and receive a black screen while gaming or using graphic apps like Unreal Engine. I try to uninstall and install the driver again and even clean install windows but that doesn't help. I also change the display and turned off and on FreeSync...
  3. window crash a lot blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window crash a lot blue screen: I have been having so much blue screen.in the reliable history I found this :Files that help describe the problem012223-13531-01.dmpsysdata.xmlWERInternalMetadata.xmlWERInternalRequest.xmlmemory.csvsysinfo.txtso I searched for sysdata.xml and read this site:...
  4. window crash a lot blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window crash a lot blue screen: I have been having so much blue screen.in the reliable history I found this :Files that help describe the problem012223-13531-01.dmpsysdata.xmlWERInternalMetadata.xmlWERInternalRequest.xmlmemory.csvsysinfo.txtso I searched for sysdata.xml and read this site:...
  5. window crash a lot blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Black screen crash

Black screen crash: Hello!I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but honestly I'm running out of ideas and maybe there's someone here who can help..I've been trying to find a bug for almost a whole year. The situation is completely hopeless and I don't know what to do.More details...
  7. Black screen crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen crash: Been having issues with my monitor loosing signal and my displayports not working without a restart, normally I have to restart it and would only tell me an unexpected shutdown has occurred but today it did it by itself! So proud and it even left an Error in event viewer...
  8. Black screen crash

Black screen crash: Been having issues with my monitor loosing signal and my displayports not working without a restart, normally I have to restart it and would only tell me an unexpected shutdown has occurred but today it did it by itself! So proud and it even left an Error in event viewer...
  9. black screen crash

black screen crash: So i bought this game on steam naruto storm 4 and every time i want to open it it give me black screen and crashes so i contacted the creators of the game and they said that the error is called c00000fd. Idk how to fix it pls help me.------------------ System Information...
  10. a lot of blue screen crashes

a lot of blue screen crashes: I had a lot of this crashes this month and its really frustrating people told me to Enable Driver Verifier but the last time I did it I wasn't able to access my pc at all is there anything else I can do? minidump files:...