Windows 10: windows crashed after Feb. Update. I have blue screen

Discus and support windows crashed after Feb. Update. I have blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows crashed after the last windows update. I have blue screen. I get a message Your PC did not start correctly. I have tried the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dhomya, Apr 1, 2020.

1. dhomya Win User

windows crashed after Feb. Update. I have blue screen

Windows crashed after the last windows update. I have blue screen. I get a message Your PC did not start correctly.

I have tried the following things:

1. Automatic repair

2. rollback update

3. reset the PC

It has not helped. I need help in bringing the system back. Please provide documentation that I can use to repair my system. I don't have windows 10 media.

Thanks,

Avnish Sharma

:)

dhomya, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the computer?
    • Did you reinstall the update and the application after resetting the computer to factory settings?

We need crash dumps in order to know what is causing this issue and suggest the appropriate steps to follow.

We have sent you a private message, please reply to the message along with the crash dumps. Dump files can be found in C:\Windows/Minidump/*.dmp.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try with the steps mentioned in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and see if it works.

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. windows crashed after Feb. Update. I have blue screen - Similar Threads - crashed Feb Update

2. I have a blue screen error after i update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen error after i update: System Model ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506ICB_FA506ICB, Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics, 2901 Mhz, 8 Cores, OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language. I have a problem that my device goes to blue screen after i update and restart the device.. the version...
  3. I have a blue screen error after i update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a blue screen error after i update: System Model ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506ICB_FA506ICB, Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics, 2901 Mhz, 8 Cores, OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language. I have a problem that my device goes to blue screen after i update and restart the device.. the version...
  4. Having a lot of blue screens after I updated to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a lot of blue screens after I updated to windows 11: I updated my computer to windows 11 about a month ago and have been getting blue screens very frequently. This was not happening before I updated so I'm assuming it has something to do with windows 11.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133...
  5. Having a lot of blue screens after I updated to windows 11

Having a lot of blue screens after I updated to windows 11: I updated my computer to windows 11 about a month ago and have been getting blue screens very frequently. This was not happening before I updated so I'm assuming it has something to do with windows 11.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133...
  6. I keep having blue screen after updating to Windows 11 22H2

I keep having blue screen after updating to Windows 11 22H2: My laptop updated itself to Windows 11 Version 22H2 KB4023057 yesterday. Since then it doesn’t have a rest by keep sending me to this blue screen. I’ve seen various blue screens and tried to fix them by installing all the updates possible and updating all the drivers. I had...
  7. I keep having blue screen after updating to Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep having blue screen after updating to Windows 11 22H2: My laptop updated itself to Windows 11 Version 22H2 KB4023057 yesterday. Since then it doesn’t have a rest by keep sending me to this blue screen. I’ve seen various blue screens and tried to fix them by installing all the updates possible and updating all the drivers. I had...
  8. windows 10 crashes bsod after update 2021 feb again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 crashes bsod after update 2021 feb again: I Am still having a lot of issues with windows 10 update 2021 feb. I installed the updates for the second time and i still getting BSOD and the pc completely crashes. Can someone please help...
  9. Feb 14 update crashing pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feb 14 update crashing pc: My PC did not finish the feb 14 update and I am getting blue screen of death. Bad pool caller. System server exception. Irql not less or equal. Sustem thread exception not handled. Help!...
  10. Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update: Around the time of the last W10 update installation, I have been getting frequent Blue screen crashes and auto restart (Kernel Mode Heap Corruption). [ATTACH] Despite spending many hours trying to identify, so far I have failed to find a culprit. I have now collected the...