Windows 10: Windows Crashed, Can't Reboot

Discus and support Windows Crashed, Can't Reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I'm sure there are many threads of this sort, but I am new to Windows so I desperate for help. I recently purchased a custom built computer from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by angelstriker20, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Windows Crashed, Can't Reboot

Hello, I'm sure there are many threads of this sort, but I am new to Windows so I desperate for help. I recently purchased a custom built computer from a coworker with Windows 10 already loaded. It's been working perfectly for a month, however last night it crashed all the sudden. It attempted to automatically repair but was unable to so I began to try the advanced repair options but none seemed to work. I couldn't go back to previous restore state, I couldn't do a full reset and I couldn't even repair using the command prompt and some commands that I had found via Google search. There doesn't seem to be anything else to try please let me know if you have experienced something similar and figured out a solution.

Best,

:)

angelstriker20, Oct 3, 2019

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 3, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Windows Crashed, Can't Reboot

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows Crashed, Can't Reboot

1. Windows Crashed, Can't Reboot - Similar Threads - Crashed Can't Reboot

2. Laptop crashing and rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashing and rebooting: Hello,I would be very thankful for helping me fix my laptop.I brought my laptop to university, turned on then signed in and it crashed blue screen, rebooted and crashed again, this happened a few times until it booted to repair screen and I chose for windows to try to fix...
  3. Laptop crashing and rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crashing and rebooting: Hello,I would be very thankful for helping me fix my laptop.I brought my laptop to university, turned on then signed in and it crashed blue screen, rebooted and crashed again, this happened a few times until it booted to repair screen and I chose for windows to try to fix...
  4. Explorer.exe crashes on reboot

Explorer.exe crashes on reboot: Whenever I reboot the computer, or wake it from sleep, explorer.exe will crash and restart.Here's what I have done so far:- Ran sfc /scannow- Ran DISM all steps- Installed new graphics driver- Uninstalled antivirus enables Microsoft Defender- Ensured all drivers are up to...
  5. PC crashing and rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing and rebooting: I keep on getting error code 1001 have the mini dumps if someone who understands them is able to help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-and-rebooting/c5af1dbd-719f-4fe3-b8d4-a90288406104
  6. Crash and reboot on wake

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crash and reboot on wake: Frequently, when waking my Windows 10 desktop from sleep mode, the system will instead jump straight into a boot instead. On a few occasions I've glimpsed a BSOD just before it happened, but never for long enough to actually see any details from it. It does not happen all the...
  7. System Crash, Reboot, Account gone, can't login

in Windows 10 Support
    System Crash, Reboot, Account gone, can't login: This time I have NO idea what Windows has done... This is my 30 seconds of sitting quietly, taking a deep cleansing breath, and trying to gently figure out what has happened BEFORE I do something stupid... Desktop, Windows 10 Pro, ordinary box. I HAD local accounts. I don't...
  8. Reboot crashes to BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot crashes to BSOD: Hi - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1903 There is an important windows update pending version 2004?, and the update requires a reboot before installing the update. My problem is that whenever I try to reboot my pc I get a BSOD with a "System_service_exception" - and no...
  9. Windows crashing on reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashing on reboot: Hi everyone, im not too sure if i posted this in the right category but anyone please help. I start windows regularly until it days to enter the challenge phrase, which isnt a problem, then once i boot onto my desktop, things work for 5 secs then a black screen comes where it...
  10. Windows crashing on reboot

Windows crashing on reboot: Hi everyone, im not too sure if i posted this in the right category but anyone please help. I start windows regularly until it days to enter the challenge phrase, which isnt a problem, then once i boot onto my desktop, things work for 5 secs then a black screen comes where it...