Windows 10: Windows Crashed, Can't Reboot

Discus and support Windows Crashed, Can't Reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I'm sure there are many threads of this sort, but I am new to Windows so I desperate for help. I recently purchased a custom built computer from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by angelstriker20, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Windows Crashed, Can't Reboot

Hello, I'm sure there are many threads of this sort, but I am new to Windows so I desperate for help. I recently purchased a custom built computer from a coworker with Windows 10 already loaded. It's been working perfectly for a month, however last night it crashed all the sudden. It attempted to automatically repair but was unable to so I began to try the advanced repair options but none seemed to work. I couldn't go back to previous restore state, I couldn't do a full reset and I couldn't even repair using the command prompt and some commands that I had found via Google search. There doesn't seem to be anything else to try please let me know if you have experienced something similar and figured out a solution.

Best,

:)

angelstriker20, Oct 3, 2019

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 3, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Windows Crashed, Can't Reboot

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows Crashed, Can't Reboot

1. Windows Crashed, Can't Reboot - Similar Threads - Crashed Can't Reboot

2. Windows 10 crashes and fails to reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes and fails to reboot: In the last 2 weeks I have had to fully reinstall Windows 10 x 5 times after failures that seem linked to the latest Windows update. The PC is telling me updates are installed, and should update and restart. When I do, the laptop fails to restart Windows; the siwlring...
  3. crash to bluescreen or system reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash to bluescreen or system reboot: Hi, I've been having this problem when playing a game for quite sometime. Always about 10 minutes in and then all seems fine after. However, of late it is becoming more frequent or more random: Problem signature: P1: 154 P2: ffffb68a538fc000 P3: fffff9010e75c6b0 P4: 2 P5:...
  4. Windows 10 crashed and not able to reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashed and not able to reboot: Hi All, I was using my laptop and suddenly it got crashed. When initially restarted a blue screen appeared with different options. I tried with few options and i could not solve the issue. After that i did not touch my laptop for 2 months when again I stated my Laptop, it...
  5. Random Reboots / Crashes (AuthenticAMD)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Reboots / Crashes (AuthenticAMD): Hello, I have been having many random reboots / crashes while gaming lately. When I am gaming my game will freeze, then the screen will go black, then the sound will turn static, and my PC will reboot. I have figured out through the minidump file that this is being caused by...
  6. Windows 10 (Reboot, Crash Problems)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 (Reboot, Crash Problems): Hello Pals, The Problem That Occurs There is a problem that I've run into quite recently. Where I've turned my CPU off for the night, left it until morning with the Power Switch (OFF) - I come back to it sometime in the day (tomorrow) and find myself watching the start-up...
  7. Desperate - PC just crashed while playing a video and can't reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Desperate - PC just crashed while playing a video and can't reboot: My Windows 10 64-bit PC just crashed about an hour ago. I was watching a video in media player classic and I clicked on the bar to skip ahead and the PC just instantly threw up a blue screen and said it needed to reboot after sending an error report. After it shut down, it...
  8. PC Crashes to Reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashes to Reboot: Lately, every so often my PC has been crashing and then rebooting itself, I am at a loss on where the issue may be and where the best place to start troubleshooting is, I have also been having a few other problems, FPS drops, Nvidia driver crashes. Im not sure if GPU issues...
  9. Explorer.exe keeps crashes and reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe keeps crashes and reboots: Hi guys, Couple of days ago i upgraded to Windows 10. But it seems that explorer.exe keeps crashing every 2 minutes. At the moment I'm using my PC to send G-codes to my 3D printer so this makes this pretty annoying. Is there someone with a fix? Kind regards, 11783
  10. Spontaneous crashes / reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Spontaneous crashes / reboots: Hi All, I’ll start with a potential apology – my W10 PC is crashing – but not with a blue screen. I’m posting here because I couldn’t see anywhere more appropriate. [EDIT - there obviously was a more appropriate place & I see this post has been moved. Thankyou whoever...