Windows 10: Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem

Discus and support Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i reset my comeputer because it was running slow and full so i decided to reset it and during it resetting it crashed and black screend and it turns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Iain Mcginn, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem

Hi i reset my comeputer because it was running slow and full so i decided to reset it and during it resetting it crashed and black screend and it turns back on but to a blue screen with it is wanting me to select my language and region and it says to select and click next and brings me to an update screen and it wont get passed this and it will bring me back to the screen again.

if anyone could help me that would be much appreciated.

thanks Iain

:)

Iain Mcginn, Apr 15, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 15, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 15, 2019
  4. EarthDog Win User

Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem

1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem

1. Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem - Similar Threads - crashed during reset

2. provengine.dll crashes during update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    provengine.dll crashes during update: [0x090001] PANTHR Exception (code 0xC0000005: ACCESS_VIOLATION) occurred at 0x00007FFEE1BC494B in C:\Windows\System32\provengine.dll (+000000000000494B). Since provengine.dll crashes, I cannot update....
  3. Unplugging during a factory reset

Unplugging during a factory reset: I just want to know if I can unplug my laptop's charger now that it's performing a factory reset because the battery is 100% and I'm afraid keeping it plugged in would damage the battery. However before performing the factory reset i was told that the reset would only be done...
  4. Windows Tablet died during reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Tablet died during reset: Hi i reset my windows tablet and while i was watching tv i saw it died so i put it to charge and upon turning it on it said Nuvision (my tablets manufactuer) then as normal it goes to the windows logo with the spinning thingy for 9 seconds then turns black for a sec then was...
  5. Windows Table died during reset

Windows Table died during reset: Hi i reset my windows tablet and while i was watching tv i saw it died so i put it to charge and upon turning it on it said Nuvision (my tablets manufactuer) then as normal it goes to the windows logo with the spinning thingy for 9 seconds then turns black for a sec then was...
  6. windows 10 crashed during an update !

windows 10 crashed during an update !: unable to recover/repair. I had to buy a new hard drive, download W10, and am now having to contact each manufacturer of each app to get help re-installing their packages. 4 days so far and likely to extend to 2 weeks. Why does Microsoft force updates that cause computers...
  7. Crash during reset my laptop lost everything ,Desktop is unavailable

Crash during reset my laptop lost everything ,Desktop is unavailable: I was reset my laptop when it try to download windows at 4% my laptop crash (the blue sceen with the sad face) then it restart and it show the message C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive...
  8. Crashes during VLC playback

Crashes during VLC playback: Hi everyone, I keep getting crashes (not typically BSODs) every so often, especially when watching videos in VLC, and sometimes I wake up to see the computer has restarted overnight. During gaming, the computer runs fine- I don't think I've ever seen a crash that way....
  9. Crash during initial setup

Crash during initial setup: Here is a screen I got during an installation on a VirtualBox installation. Attachment 10284 Any suggestions? Snarks*Cool 3522
  10. Stuck during factory reset.

Stuck during factory reset.: So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours. 9964