Windows 10: Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem

Discus and support Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i reset my comeputer because it was running slow and full so i decided to reset it and during it resetting it crashed and black screend and it turns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Iain Mcginn, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem

Hi i reset my comeputer because it was running slow and full so i decided to reset it and during it resetting it crashed and black screend and it turns back on but to a blue screen with it is wanting me to select my language and region and it says to select and click next and brings me to an update screen and it wont get passed this and it will bring me back to the screen again.

if anyone could help me that would be much appreciated.

thanks Iain

:)

Iain Mcginn, Apr 15, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 15, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 15, 2019
  4. EarthDog Win User

Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem

1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem

1. Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem - Similar Threads - crashed during reset

2. Crashing During Sleep, Wake up to reset PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing During Sleep, Wake up to reset PC: Recently built an entirely new PC with fresh format drives and a fresh install of USB Windows 11 home, I've noticed after getting it all set up and stress tested runs fine without GPU/CPU crashing that it has been crashing when locked and in asleep mode. I've run the verifier...
  3. Crashing During Sleep, Wake up to reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing During Sleep, Wake up to reset PC: Recently built an entirely new PC with fresh format drives and a fresh install of USB Windows 11 home, I've noticed after getting it all set up and stress tested runs fine without GPU/CPU crashing that it has been crashing when locked and in asleep mode. I've run the verifier...
  4. Windows crashes during gaming

Windows crashes during gaming: Hi everyone,I recently put together brand new PC configuration with the following specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900xGPU: GeForce 3060 RTX TIMotherboard: ASUS Prime x570-PRAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz - 32GB totalSSD: Samsung 980 Pro 500GBWhile the spec are great and I see...
  5. Windows crashed during Reset now in a Bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashed during Reset now in a Bootloop: Hi so I have a frustrating problem:I tried to factory reset my pc but at 57% it crashed now I'm in a constant bootloop that I only can see the windows logo and a menu there I can select an operating system which is both windows 10 but it doesn't do anything at all because it...
  6. Windows crashed during Reset now in a Bootloop

Windows crashed during Reset now in a Bootloop: Hi so I have a frustrating problem:I tried to factory reset my pc but at 57% it crashed now I'm in a constant bootloop that I only can see the windows logo and a menu there I can select an operating system which is both windows 10 but it doesn't do anything at all because it...
  7. Windows crashed during Reset now in a Bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows crashes during download

Windows crashes during download: Hello,I have been experiencing an issue lately: whenever I download a bigger file my PC crashes after downloading around 6 to 8 gb. It doesnt matter if I install it from the browser or from a client like ubisoft or steam. I looked at the eventviewer and saw an issue that a...
  9. Windows crashes during download

Windows crashes during download: Hello,I have been experiencing an issue lately: whenever I download a bigger file my PC crashes after downloading around 6 to 8 gb. It doesnt matter if I install it from the browser or from a client like ubisoft or steam. I looked at the eventviewer and saw an issue that a...
  10. Windows crashing during games

Windows crashing during games: Windows crashes while playing games and I have been able to isolate the error from the event viewer. Does anyone have any advice on how to resolve?Faulting application name: backgroundTaskHost.exe, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0x1d3a15e7Faulting module name:...