Windows 10: Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days

Discus and support Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the subject suggests It's crashing so many times. I ran the crash dump file through WinDbg I got an analysis but couldn't actually understand what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Razzzor101, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days

As the subject suggests It's crashing so many times. I ran the crash dump file through WinDbg I got an analysis but couldn't actually understand what caused the issue. Below I'm linking the copy paste of the analysis.

https://pastebin.com/jd9GfQhg

:)

Razzzor101, Sep 3, 2019

2. BSOD at random times in the last 4 days - Help pls

no but I did install something similar called "virtual clone drive"... u think that could be the culprit?
    because (I'm not 100% sure about this tho) I think I started having BSODs before installing virtual clone drive

I restored factory defaults (no OC anymore)

and I followed some instructions from here:

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-...imes-2-times-day-last-4-days.html#post2044992

jonathan1107, Sep 3, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days

BSOD at random times in the last 4 days - Help pls

I've reduced my OC to something way more "safe" altho it was already stable (according to all stress tests I did...)

Anyhow, I did the memtest using my USB drive, I got a link from someone else who's also trying to help me... on windows 7 forums...

None of us have been able to pin-point the culprit in this situation, I'm starting to think that my HDDs in Raid 0 might be the problem.

Here's why: Read the thread (if you have time and really wanna help me, I've uploaded many Benchmark results and other useful hardware info... it's got 2 pages like this one)

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-...es-2-times-day-last-4-days-2.html#post2052834

jonathan1107, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days

1. Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days - Similar Threads - crashed BSoD times

2. Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD: Blue Screen of Death: "Kernal Mode: Heap Corruption" Minidump attached. I've already updated every driver. I've tried rolling back the GPU... I've done virus scans, CCleaner and Malwarebyte scans, and i've done cmd scans. It crashes when I play games like Warcraft and...
  3. Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time: Has anyone else been seeing this? See my update history below.. seems like everything fails?[ATTACH]e update to Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-05C...
  4. PC keep crashing the last few days BSOD (help)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keep crashing the last few days BSOD (help): I recently upgraded my computer due to the fact that my old motherboard died, and I have been trying to play some games on it, but occasionally I will get the BSOD in certain games. My specs are- motherboard- asus rog z370f gaming ram- 32 gb 3000 mHz(4x8) ddr4 patriot...
  5. BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months

BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months: I'm getting a BSOD, usually with the stopcode IRQL Not Less or Equal, a couple of times a day, usually after working for a few hours. I'm often doing heavy tasks so this might be part of it. I have used the verifier to create a minidump, saved to OneDrive -...
  6. BSOD from Bugckeck 0x3B 3 times a day.

BSOD from Bugckeck 0x3B 3 times a day.: So, for the past week, I've been getting BSOD from bugcheck, 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff801f434d8b2, 0xffffd0015fd06f80, 0x0000000000000000). Attached is the minidump. I've used Ccleaner to fix any registry problems it found, i did sfc /scannow, i did...
  7. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD's every 3-4 days.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD's every 3-4 days.: Hello everyone! So since the past month my PC has been freezing and eventually gives a BSOD with the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION".Now I've tried google and tried various fixes like disabling Fast Startup etc and would like to know what's the issue before replacing...
  9. BSOD - various types, every 3-4 days, ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD - various types, every 3-4 days, ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, I've been plagued by random BSoD for years. Tried everything from googling, BIOS updates (have the latest), frequent driver updates and rollbacks to identify the problematic one, driververifier, memtest for RAM sticks (RAM works fine), you name it. Clean installed...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD 1-3 times a day, crash dump attached

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD 1-3 times a day, crash dump attached: Hi. I keep getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and I'd like to get it resolved. I've tried a clean install of OS, resetting BIOS settings and driver updates, but none have helped. PC passed a Intel CPU check and Memtest86+ check. Here is a screenshot from Speccy...