Windows 10: Windows crashed shut down

Discus and support Windows crashed shut down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows version : 1909 ( Build 18363.836) Windows 10 pro I can see only one critical message with crash log in the event viewer about an hour ago :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chocolade1972, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Windows crashed shut down

My windows version : 1909 ( Build 18363.836) Windows 10 pro

I can see only one critical message with crash log in the event viewer about an hour ago :

General :

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event id 41

Level critical

Task Category (63)

Keywords : (70368744177664),(2)

Details :

- System

- Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}

EventID 41

Version 6

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000400000000002

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2020-06-06T03:58:28.838507600Z

EventRecordID 3107

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 4
    [ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

Computer DESKTOP-VL6KQ8V

- Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18

- EventData

BugcheckCode 0
    BugcheckParameter1 0x0
    BugcheckParameter2 0x0
    BugcheckParameter3 0x0
    BugcheckParameter4 0x0
    SleepInProgress 0
    PowerButtonTimestamp 0
    BootAppStatus 0
    Checkpoint 0
    ConnectedStandbyInProgress false
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFI false
    CheckpointStatus 0

:)

chocolade1972, Jun 6, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 8, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Windows crashed shut down

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows crashed shut down

1. Windows crashed shut down - Similar Threads - crashed shut down

2. computer shut down/crashing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer shut down/crashing issue: So my computer has been crashing ever since i got it but still dont know why. its been about 7 months since i have it and sometime it just randomly stops working the screen freezes and there's a loud bugging noise that appears as well. It feels like it happens mostly not too...
  3. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD: Hi there,Windows keeps shutting down and I need help fixing some errors which keep recurring.I updated my NVIDIA Driver but the same error is occurring.When I check in reliability monitor, I get the following:A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  4. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD: Hi there,Windows keeps shutting down and I need help fixing some errors which keep recurring.I updated my NVIDIA Driver but the same error is occurring.When I check in reliability monitor, I get the following:A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  5. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD crash while Shutting down

BSOD crash while Shutting down: Laptop crashes everytime during the Shutting Down screen within seconds.I run windows 10 and it's completely updated.No other issues. Everything works completely fine except the crash.I do undervolt my cpu for controlling temperatures. I have been doing this for 2 years on...
  7. Doesn't shut down & settings crashing

Doesn't shut down & settings crashing: Windows 10, doesn't power off, settings crashing, powershell crashing as well.Trying to create another user account but don't know how to do it without using Settings. Tried the suggestions to similar questions but no success. Commands don't seem to work either....
  8. Doesn't shut down & settings crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Doesn't shut down & settings crashing: Windows 10, doesn't power off, settings crashing, powershell crashing as well.Trying to create another user account but don't know how to do it without using Settings. Tried the suggestions to similar questions but no success. Commands don't seem to work either....
  9. Windows randomly crashing/shutting down.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows randomly crashing/shutting down.: I used a windows recovery option about two months ago to reinstall my windows and now I have a problem with my system randomly shutting down. It could be during playing video games or just watching youtube, sometimes it doesn't happen for a week and sometimes it could be a...
  10. Repeated crashes on shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Repeated crashes on shut down: Hi I have a Windows 10 Pro X64 setup on a Asus Z-170A that has been slow to shut down for a while now. It MAY have started after the RS 5 install but that was a while ago. Anyway, I saw several examples of crashes in the System event log. Here is the latest one from...