Windows 10: Windows Crashed twice after i just recently did clean install

Discus and support Windows Crashed twice after i just recently did clean install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i recently last few days reinstalled windows as i had another post a week or 2 ago had issues with Avast virus scanner crashing windows now i did a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by comet424, Nov 1, 2020.

1. comet424 Win User

Windows Crashed twice after i just recently did clean install

i recently last few days reinstalled windows as i had another post a week or 2 ago had issues with Avast virus scanner crashing windows

now i did a clean install installed some programs.. and my DJ software as i stream online music

windows crashed and dump the screen... the first dump is i still had some program running

2nd crash windows crash i had turned off windows virus scanner

can you tell me what crashed... i running the latest version of windows 1909 wit that optional preview release offer

so not sure whats going on??

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkZ74ugB21knsTARqFdjlf_J6K8P?e=ZcvGl5

also my computer is Asus Tuf Gaming Plus X570 16gb ram 3800 AMD cpu and a gigabyte HD 7950 video card

i running the 2nd latest Bios for the board as it just came out past week or 2

mike

:)

comet424, Nov 1, 2020

2. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Nov 1, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Wile E Win User

Windows Vista Clean Installation

To do a clean install on a fresh hard drive with Vista on an upgrade disc, you have to follow certain steps. Buying a full install CD would've been easier, but using the upgrade disc only adds more time, so it's not that big of a deal.

Follow the instructions here to do a clean install with an upgrade disc: http://www.vistarewired.com/2007/02/28/perform-a-clean-install-with-a-vista-upgrade-disc

Wile E, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Crashed twice after i just recently did clean install - Similar Threads - Crashed twice recently

2. My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install: I have been having these problems lately, and in the last week I have installed windows 5 times. My computer keeps crashing from time to time, and I noticed today that in the event viewer I had certain errors "The Windows Security Service terminated unexpectedly. "Faulting...
  3. My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows keeps crashing even tho I did a clean install: I have been having these problems lately, and in the last week I have installed windows 5 times. My computer keeps crashing from time to time, and I noticed today that in the event viewer I had certain errors "The Windows Security Service terminated unexpectedly. "Faulting...
  4. So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.: So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11. After installing all available updates, I ran a dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, and it says it found component corruption and is repairable. Why is it saying this when I just did a clean installation? I found this in...
  5. So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.: So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11. After installing all available updates, I ran a dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, and it says it found component corruption and is repairable. Why is it saying this when I just did a clean installation? I found this in...
  6. I just did a clean install of windows 10. No longer able to access repair disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just did a clean install of windows 10. No longer able to access repair disk: I did a clean install of windows 10. I made an image of windows before I did install. I also made another image after I updated. I had some issues with update and wanted to go back to previous version. I have used the windows repair disk many times in past without any...
  7. Month old pc, just recently started crashing and did a new windows install, still crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Month old pc, just recently started crashing and did a new windows install, still crashing.: heres the link for my .dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!As2m7STVSVbRhiuppXHlY5BdB37g?e=fOpVvp pc specs https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/dYTfdD gpu is a used evga 1080ti sc i build the pc around early december and it didn't had any problem. around late december early...
  8. Crash after clean install of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash after clean install of windows 10: Hey guys any help would be much appreciated Recently had some BSOD drama and was unable to log back in, I have my OS on its own drive so I did a fresh reinstall of windows 10 2 days ago. I just had a crash for the first time, system service exception. I was hoping someone...
  9. Just did a clean install of Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just did a clean install of Windows 10....: Hey guys, I have a 128gb SSD that I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on and now my second hard drive my 2TB drive is not giving me permissions to move or view any of my files on this hard drive. Is there a quick and easy way to give my computer access to these files...
  10. Did I really clean install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did I really clean install?: Hi, I just noticed I may have not perform a real clean installation: I created a bootable USB stick using Rufus, which wasn't detected by my BIOS, so inside Windows I simply plugged the USB stick, double-clicked on the drive under "This PC" and clicked on setup.exe that...