Windows 10: windows crashed

Discus and support windows crashed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 crashed yesterday. I have tried all restore options and reset options. It will not even go into safe mode. Only command prompt works. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by muraliooruthiran, Jul 3, 2020.

1. windows crashed

My windows 10 crashed yesterday. I have tried all restore options and reset options. It will not even go into safe mode. Only command prompt works. I even tried sfc/scannow but it did not work. Do I have to reinstall windows. How do I get a windows image to install if this is the only options?

:)

muraliooruthiran, Jul 3, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 3, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 3, 2020
  4. windows crashed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

windows crashed

1. windows crashed - Similar Threads - crashed

2. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. Gaming PC Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  5. Gaming PC Crashing

Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  6. What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?: When I close games my PC black screens and I have to do a force shut down, then after powering it up again I gat green lines all over the screen and have to restart it again to fix the green lines. I have tried factory resetting windows and I even used DDU to do a clean...
  7. What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?

What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?: When I close games my PC black screens and I have to do a force shut down, then after powering it up again I gat green lines all over the screen and have to restart it again to fix the green lines. I have tried factory resetting windows and I even used DDU to do a clean...
  8. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  9. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  10. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging